THE WAIT IS ALLMOST OVER!! 04/02/2004 PGH PA!!!

Michael G.
on 3/28/04 5:55 am - Conneaut Lake, PA
Hello!!! Just wanted to say CONGRATS!!! to all of the recent members and Love and PRAYERS to all of the members (like myself) that have a near date. I am having surgery @ ST. Margrets Hospital in Pittsburgh PA!! Good luck to all!! C-YA in a week!!! YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!
Emily H.
on 3/28/04 8:02 am - Minneapolis, MN
I'm scheduled for 4/13/04. Are you as nervous as I am? Congrats on your surgery. Life will be looking up from here.
Michael G.
on 3/31/04 3:25 am - Conneaut Lake, PA
Hello Emily! Sorry for the delay in my response i am just SSSSOOOOO busy! I also didnt expect anyone to respond hehe. I wish you all of the best! I am packing as we speak! I will not be on for about a week. Surgery is Fri In Pittsburgh i will be back home Mon or Tue! C ya Then! Michael
Kare B.
on 3/28/04 8:06 am - Baltimore, MD
Hi Michael, I just wanted to send you my thoughts and prayers. I was annointed at church today and I would like to pass it on to you and all of our April buddies. My date is April 9th. I'm finally feeling ok with the surgery. I was having a real hard time with my final decision. I will be praying for you!! Let us know how your surgery went. Hugs, Karen in Baltimore
Michael G.
on 3/31/04 3:29 am - Conneaut Lake, PA
Hello Karen! Thank you soo much for the kind words and blessings! I am packing as we speak! Surgery is less than 2 days now!!! I want to apologize for the delay in my response i am just soo busy. I wont be online for a few days because i will be heading to Pittsburgh fro my surgery. C ya Soon ( Mon or tue) Good luck and GOD BLESS YOU and Your FAMILY!!!!! Michael
Karen S.
on 3/28/04 11:32 am - Island Lake, IL
Mine is on the April 2nd, too! But at Good Shepherd in Barrington, Illinois. Good luck to you! Karen
Karen Z.
on 3/29/04 7:34 am - Gretna, LA
My surgery is April 2nd as well in New Orleans. Only 3 days away!!! Love and prayers to you too. Take care, Karen Open RxY Sch'd Apr 2 04 Happy Happy Happy
Larakatya
on 3/29/04 9:45 am - Twin Cities, MN
Hey Michael, I'll test it out for you! I'm one day ahead of you. Congratulations to you and my love and prayers will be with you and all of our april bretheren and sisteren. 2 more wakeups for me! Love, ~Lara Lap RNY-distal 4/1/04 400/355/Goal of 260
terry N.
on 3/29/04 11:11 am - panma city beach, fl
Dear Michael, I am also scheduled for surgery April 2. At long last I wish you nothing but the very best of luck with your recovery and your new life!
cindy G.
on 3/29/04 11:17 am - festus, mo
hi michael, my surgery is also on 4-2-04 at st. alexius hospital in st louis,mo just wanted you to know that i will be thinking of you as well. good luck and god speed. cindy
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views