I just found the April Surgery Date board!!.....

Carol H.
on 3/27/04 4:30 pm - Turlock, CA
Wow there are alot of us April "losers" aren't there? My surgery date is the 13th at Richmond Medical Center (Kaiser). I am sooooooo excited! and it is coming fast! Anyone else for that date or place? Good luck to all of you....my thoughts and prayers will be with all who are scheduled. It is going to be so great getting rid of this extra person I have been carrying on my back ( and everywhere else I look!!!!)
Nancy D.
on 3/27/04 4:33 pm - Lake Oswego, OR
Congrats CArol!!! I am not from cali and My date is 21, but still sooooo happy for you!
Carol H.
on 3/27/04 4:47 pm - Turlock, CA
Thanks Nancy! Congratulations to you too! You are just a week behind me! Isn't it funny how quickly it is approaching? and I hardly ever get anxious about getting things ready and I have been going nuts about things like getting my bedroom painted and every thing in order...not to mention worrying about if I have everything I will need after surgery. What a trip!!!! Good luck to you...keep me posted re: how you are doing.
Nancy D.
on 3/27/04 4:50 pm - Lake Oswego, OR
Carol, Do you have yahoo? I'd love to talk to you more about the shopping and to doo list, I thought I was alone... I'm on now.. maybe we could meet up in the chat room? Lemme know
Carol H.
on 3/27/04 5:04 pm - Turlock, CA
I sure do Nancy...I am grammacarrot@yahoo
Betty E.
on 3/28/04 10:19 am - MD
Congrats on your date Carol and thanks for your encouraging words..hope everything works out fine for you and you have a speedy recovery. take care Betty
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views