April 6th will be the best day EVER!

kyratai
on 3/27/04 1:30 pm - Charlotte, NC
I found out 03/17 that I'd been approved and that my surgery date would be 04/06...I'm just now getting a chance to update all of this and I've gotta say...I'm feeling a little overwhelmed...and lemme just say...liquid diets are GREAT...;)
kristylynn999
on 3/27/04 1:44 pm - New Castle, PA
Congratulations and Good Luck Andrea. I will keep you in my prayers on your upcoming surgery. I am having my surgery on April 1st. I can definately understand how your feeling right now. I am starting to feel a little overwhelmed myself. Just keep thinking positive. I am told that these feelings are normal. I'll meet on the losing side!
Carol H.
on 3/27/04 4:56 pm - Turlock, CA
Congrats! It will be the best day ever for you and a week later will be for me! I will keep you in my prayers and thoughts for a quick and easy recovery!!! Can't wait to be a LOSER!
Susan F.
on 3/27/04 6:55 pm - Jacksonville, FL
wow, congrats to both of you! I am an april 6ther also! So I totally understand. Best of luck to you both and God speed recovery! Keep us posted and I will do the same!
Laurie C.
on 3/27/04 9:47 pm - Atlantic Beach, FL
Hey Susan I am April 6th also here in Jax. Good luck to you! My prayers are with you also. I am so excited to get the old me back - you know the high school one. I just can't wait!!! Laurie
Lily N.
on 3/28/04 7:00 am - Cincinnati, OH
I am having my surgery on April 6th also and I am on again off again frantio, but excited at the same time I feel psychotic !!
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views