My surgery date is April 1st!!

Bryn B.
on 3/27/04 11:02 am - Austin, TX
I will be having surgery in Dallas. My doctor wants a cardiologist to do a minor surgery the day before for vc filters and then my reuenY the following day. I am looking forward to coming out of surgery and waking up in recovery. If I have pain I know that can be managed, and I feel confident in my medical team. I am looking forward to a healthier life and a happier one in a size 9. I am going to work very hard to minimize the excess skin. I am ready to take on the world.
Betty E.
on 3/27/04 11:06 am - MD
Congrats Bryn....boy that is really close...I"m sure you will do just fine and wish you an uneventfull surgery and a speedy recovery...I too have to have a filter put in the day before surgery but don't think I would want to have it done without one!..God bless and keep us posted!! Betty
Danes
on 3/27/04 1:38 pm - Southeastern, WI
Congratulations Bryn! I pray you have an uneventful surgery and speedy recovery. Dana
kristylynn999
on 3/27/04 1:40 pm - New Castle, PA
Congrats and Good Luck Bryn! I will also be having my surgery on April 1st. I'll keep you in my prayers as I am going through the same thing. I wish you success and hope to see your posts post-op.
Carol C.
on 3/27/04 11:54 pm - Owosso, MI
Bryn, my date is April 1st too. At first I thought Oh No! but then I thought hey that date fit me! and I'm sure it will become a neat story down the road. Good luck and I am sure things will go Great! May GOD be with you. Carol D.
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views