My date is 4/15/04!! (Taxes aren't the ONLY thing happening that day!!)

Betty E.
on 3/27/04 10:52 am - MD
I am really getting excited but am still very nervous about the surgery...I'm sure everything will be fine, and I am definately looking forward to getting to the other side and staring my rebirth!!
Carol H.
on 3/27/04 5:02 pm - Turlock, CA
Taxes and Betty's day to be a loser! What a combination! Congrats and with my surgery just 2 days prior to yours--I will be better able to understand what is going on with you! I am getting excited too! The nervousness has not set in yet..it may but so far I have not had any fear or doubts so I am hoping that it will stay that way and I will breeze through with none of the anxiety. Mine has been over things that I need to get done before then!!!! Good luck and I look forward to seeing how you are doing.
Debra S.
on 3/29/04 3:00 am - Hillsborough, NJ
Thanks for your well wishes and the same to you. I can't wait knowing that it is only three weeks away. I will keep everyone posted on progress.
Felicia F.
on 3/30/04 5:02 am - chicago, IL
I have the same surgery date 4/15/04 and I am also nervous and scared. I would also say, that day will indeed be a good day we will keep one another in prayer.
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views