Hospital stuff and protein shakes

Kim T.
on 3/26/04 5:41 am - Dracut, MA
I've made a list of stuff i'll need for the hospital stay and thought i'd share with the board.. these are things others having had the surgery suggested. Fan, Lip Balm, my favorite scented lotion, slippers, robe, toothbrush and toothpaste, my own pillow, and a back scratcher, i'm also bringing body spray, and lever 2000 soap wipes, (i have a big issue with being clean) lol Also, during my last nutrition meeting one of the nutritionists brought up this powdered protein shake. They say it's better tasting than most of them and has 60 grams of protein!! i ordered a few but havent recv'd yet, the web site is www.protein-solution.com for anyone interested. Good luck APRIL LOSERS!!! ~Kim
cherub32169
on 3/26/04 6:19 am - Baltimore, MD
Hi Kim, My surgery is April 1st and it's ironic that you posted this because just yesterday I posted on the main board asking what I should take and what people were glad they took with them! Thanks for the great list! -Sandra
Rachelq
on 3/26/04 12:39 pm - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Good list Kim. Thanks. Also, you may want to add earplugs if you are not going to have a private room or if you are close to the nurses station. I'm going to be a big loser and so are you Rachel
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views