New and April 6 date!!!

Mary C.
on 3/26/04 3:00 am - North, AL
I have been thinking and researching this for almost three years and acutally started my journey on March 3. I've been praying that if this is the right thing for me, that the doors would open and open they have. Everything seems to be moving so fast and I'm getting a little anxious, afraid, excited, etc., etc.,. I received my approval letter 3/31 and surgery was scheduled that day. Anyone else scheduled for April 6?
Kelley L.
on 3/26/04 3:28 am - Ida Grove, IA
CONGRATULATIONS, MARY!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU ON YOUR NEW DATE. AND BOY, IT WILL BE HERE REALLY SOON, HUH? I WILL SAY A PRAYER FOR YOU. LOVES!
KimWaugh
on 3/26/04 8:39 am - St. Petersburg, FL
What an amazing turnaround time for you. I'm April 6th as well. Good luck to you and me!
charl
on 3/26/04 8:50 pm - Bouckville, NY
Hi Mary, I also am April 6th. I am so anxious and excited! I will be so THankfull when it is finally over, it has been a longgggg 5 months!! Good luck hun, my prayers and best wishes are with you! Charl
Susan F.
on 3/26/04 9:03 pm - Jacksonville, FL
Congratulations Mary...its so very exciting! I can't wait to hear about your progress! Your story sounds like mine. God is good! I started researching a while back but things kept happening that didn't allow me to persue it at the time. It wasn't until I moved back to Florida August of last year that I started wanting it again. The job I took when I came here changed insurances in Dec 2003 and in January, UHC took over coverage. We made an appointment on Jan 5th to see my PCP, from there, rcvd a date to speak with a surgeon by the end of Feb (24th I think) on the same day of the surgeons consult I was able to get a dietician's appt the very next day, and then just over a week was my physch eval. (which my ins covered except for the reg copay amt) Ins had my papwk on march 1st, to medically review by March 20, approved march 23 and a talk with my surgeon on the 24th where we set a date for surgery to be April 6th....*WHEW* Its been fast but I have no doubt its happening the way it is supposed to. I prayed also for the doors to slam shut in my face if this was the wrong thing to do....again, God is good. Me and my family will pray for you (and everyone of course) and can't wait to hear more about your progress. Feel free to shoot me a msg, my email addy is in my profile. God Bless!
Susan F.
on 3/26/04 9:17 pm - Jacksonville, FL
just correcting a date from above...my surgeons appt was scheduled for feb 5th, not the 24!
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views