ARE YOU HAVING SURGERY ON OR NEAR APRIL 7TH? I KNOW I AM!

CYN I.
on 3/25/04 3:15 pm
CALLING EVERY WONDERFUL PERSON WHO IS HAVING SURGERY DURING THE WEEK OF APRIL 5th-9th I AM HAVING SURGERY ON APRIL 7th IN SAN DIEGO, CA {OH YEAH} I WANT TO FIND OTHER MEMBERS WHO ARE ALSO HAVING SURGERY THAT WEEK. LET'S KEEP IN TOUCH WITH EACH OTHER. WE WILL BE ABLE TO COMPARE NOTES AND SHARE EXPERIENCES THAT ACTUALLY APPLY TO THE SAME "TIMELINE." I HOPE THAT SOMEONE OUT THERE IS INTERESTED. I THINK THIS COULD BE SO MUCH FUN! LET'S TALK CYN
Lisa B.
on 3/25/04 9:22 pm - Marquette, MI
I'm having surgery April 5th in Green Bay WI OMG it's getting so close. AHHHHHHHH I promise if I email you before your surgery but after mine I won't tell you anything bad till after Lisa B
diana K.
on 3/25/04 9:51 pm - lakeland, fl
I am having mine on 4-9-04, Good Friday!! I very exicted, what kind r u guys having done? Good Luck to both of you and please keep in touch!! Diana
Laurie C.
on 3/25/04 11:12 pm - Atlantic Beach, FL
Hello There I am having surgery on April 6th in Jacksonville, FL. I would love to stay in touch. We have monthly support seminars here on the first Tuesday of each month. Anyone having surgery that morning is at the seminar! I'll keep you posted! Laurie
Kim T.
on 3/26/04 5:07 am - Dracut, MA
i'm having LAP RNY on the same day April 7th!!!!!!!!!!! i'm totally psyched and think that's a great idea to compare notes, before and afterwards.... how's everyone feeling? anxious, nervous, scared??? all of the above? lol depends on the moment for me, one minute COMPLETELY PSYCHED, the next scared as heck... grrrrrr.... hurry and get here April 7th!!! ~Kim
Rachelq
on 3/26/04 12:23 pm - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Hi Cyn, I'm Rachel. My date isn't until 4/27. Are you going to Pacific Bariatrics? If so, there are a few nice people on the California board of this site that you might want to say hi to. Stop by and post some time! Yeah April, Rachel
charl
on 3/26/04 8:51 pm - Bouckville, NY
Hi Cyn!! Mine is April 6th!!! WHOOOOOOO HOOOOO!! Charl
Kelly C.
on 3/27/04 8:01 am - Forest Grove, OR
HI Cyn, I'm having surgery April 5th. (Lap. RNY)In Portland, Oregon. I think it's a great idea to stay in touch and compare notes. Kelly C.
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views