April 5th is my date

Trish S.
on 3/25/04 9:20 am - WV
Well, I have a date, its April 5, 2004. I too am nervous and excited too. I know this is going to be the best thing I have every done for myself. I need all your prayers and help to get through this and on to a better life.
Fae L.
on 3/25/04 10:19 am - Celina, TX
Trish, my date for rny is April 5 also. I will be thinking of you as I go thru it as well. Good Luck. Let me know, maybe we can get thru this together. Fae Landrum
Deborah B.
on 3/25/04 1:48 pm - Nashville, TN
Hi Trish and Fae my surgery date is also set for April 5, 2004. I will be thinking and praying for you all and I hope you all will be praying for me also. I am excited and nervous all rolled into one but I know this will be the best thing that ever happen for me. I'll be in touch soon. 11 more days. Deborah
Lisa B.
on 3/25/04 9:33 pm - Marquette, MI
Me too! Me too! Only 10 more days. I just keep thinking I can't quit wearing these ugly clothes soon - Lots and Lots of prayers for us all! Lisa
Wanita B.
on 3/26/04 8:39 am - Parkville, MD
Hello, Just got confirmation today, my date is April 5 too!I feel like a roller coaster up and down, excited and scared. I'll light a candle for all of you!! Wendi -Balto. MD
Dodie R.
on 3/26/04 11:37 am - North Little Rock, AR
Yippppppppeeeeeeeeeeee!! Congrats on your surgery date Trish!! Mine is also on the 5th of April. Looks like there are alot of us for that date. My prayers go out to all of you. I will be thinking of you on our new "US" day. God bless you, Dodie
linda T.
on 3/27/04 12:43 am - CA
Hey everyone, I'm on the 5th also. I'm so excited. I will pray for all of you and please pray for me. I have to turn it over to God now. Lets all keep track of eachother. Lots of hugs to all you 5 ths!!! Terri
David@Goal
on 3/27/04 1:55 am - VA
Hi Ladies - APRIL 5TH HERE TOO!!! David in Richmond, VA! Wishing everyone the same "easy" surgery and recovery I'm wishing myself! [email protected]
janet08742
on 3/27/04 5:10 am - NJ
April 5th is my date too. I'm getting the Lap-Band. I'll keep all of you in my thoughts. It's been a long jouney. It's hard to believe it's almost here. We are all starting a new life on the same day. How exciting! Jan
Trish S.
on 3/27/04 9:34 pm - WV
This is wonderful. So many friends who like me have great plans for April 5th, I am sure that all of you, as well as myself, have been nervously awaiting this day. I have had many thoughts of what I intend to do to fix my life and hope with the grace of God I can accomplish them all. I wish prayers and a speedy recovery to all my new day buddies and hope to keep in touch with you all. Good luck and God bless.
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views