April 22 anyone??????

lauryn P.
on 3/25/04 4:19 am - or
just wanted to know if any one else has the same date. I had to go in for an upper GI this week.....all went well....next I meet my surgeon, and then the BIG DAY. I get freaked out if I think about it too much, so I picture the "after" me, when I am thin, and all of the things I get to do as a skinny person. ~*Lauryn*~
Liz...Tulsa
on 3/25/04 10:53 am - Oklahoma City, OK
Well, almost the same date. I go in April 21st. I found out my date, today. I'm thrilled but a little freaked, too. So, I understand the not thinking about it too much. Good Luck Lauryn! Liz
Kelley L.
on 3/26/04 3:34 am - Ida Grove, IA
LAURYN, CONGRATULATIONS! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU. I WILL SAY A PRAYER FOR YOU AND KEEP YOU IN MY THOUGHTS. GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS!
Jennifer J.
on 3/27/04 4:21 am - Oakhurst, NJ
RNY on 07/22/04 with
Lauryn, It's you and me girl! April 22nd can't come soon enough! I'm not nervous at all! I've been waiting 2 years for this day! And every day that I look at pictures of me from the early 90's I just can't wait to be back there again! Hey, I'm Italian, so I was never a scrawny little thing (LOL) but I was able to do everything I wanted to, and breathe at the same time! I just look at it as if I am having a baby, but this time, the new life is MINE! Good luck! Jennifer John
Skinny123
on 3/27/04 10:48 am - Athens, AL
I am 4/22 also. I am like you April 22nd can't get here fast enough. I am not really nervous. I am content with my decision. I know the Lord will guide me through. Good luck to you. Melisa
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views