Calling all April 19th folks....

Rae Smiles
on 3/25/04 2:23 am - Mount Airy, MD
I am in Maryland, but having surgery at Bariatric Treatment Center in Philadelphia, PA. I don' t have my surgery time yet, but soon. Anyone else out there? I would love to chat....I am getting nervous. RAE
Bernadette A.
on 3/25/04 4:23 am - Savage, MN
Me YAY!! - I'm April 19th at 7:30 in the morning. I have to be there by 5:30 a.m., which is so ok since I probably won't sleep much that night anyway. I am in Minnesota having surgery at Unity Hosptial in Fridley. I am also getting nervous - I just went to the WLS Memorials page. I was thinking that I should not have done that, but then I looked at a whole bunch of before and after pics. The reality that this surgery does not work out for everyone really scared me. But as I was looking at the pictures of the success stories, I remembered that the percentage is very small that do not make it and that's what I have to keep my focus on. I am excited and counting the days, but right now I have a cold - thank goodness it's weeks prior to surgery rather than the day before. Hope all goes well for you. 25 days to go.... Bernadette
lwalker108
on 3/25/04 8:39 am - Appling, GA
Hi Rebecca, I am also scheduled for the April 19. I'm sooooo nervous and scared. I am also very happy that there is going to be a new me. My surgery will be at 11:30 A.M. and I have to be at University Hopital at 9:30 A.M. I wish you the best sucess with your surgery. I would love to chat with you. You can email if you like at [email protected]. Lori
Kris K.
on 3/25/04 3:48 pm - Portland, OR
Hello Surgery buddies, I am also having surgery on the 19th. I am really excited, but scared to death(maybe I shouldn't say that =)) I know I am doing the right thing,but I am worried about the unknown. I am glad I found this surgery forum.. =) Lets keep eachother posted. Kris
Deana M.
on 3/29/04 12:44 pm - Farmington, MN
I am also having surgery on the 19th and also in Minnesota Bernadette but at HCMC. I guess I am trying not to think about it so the time won't drag on. Only 3 weeks left! Deana
Rae Smiles
on 3/29/04 9:35 pm - Mount Airy, MD
Hi Deana, glad you joined us April 19th folks. Good luck and keep in touch...I am very nervous and it helps me to "chat" with others. Best wishes for a successful surgery and a quick recovery. RAE
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views