Just wanted to say HI and introduce myself

cedsangel
on 3/24/04 12:26 pm - Bitburg, Germany
Good evening everyone! My name is Kay and my rebirthday is April 14 @ 7a. I am a 25 year old Air Force wife and mother of a 7 year old son and twin daughters who will be 4 one week before my surgery. We are stationed in Texas right now, but are moving to Germany in the near future! Anyhow, anyone who wants to get aquainted, please feel free to email me and say hello! Good luck to all my fellow April LOOSERS! Kay
hmphill
on 3/24/04 6:19 pm - Cedar Hill, Mo
Hi Kay, good luck with your upcoming surgery. My only concern is that I'm going to have OH withdrawls while I'm in the hospital lol. I'm scheduled to go in 2 days before you so were pretty darn close. I do envy you going to Germany though. Unfortunatly I met my DH after he returned from his time in Germany. I wish you all the best. Heather
brenda N.
on 3/25/04 2:49 am - magnolia, KY
hi my name is brenda i just became a new member the other day and my surgery date is april 5th Iam doing my pre op diet these last 2 weeks and i wanted to say hello. what kind of surgery are you having? i am having the lap band. write me when you get a chance i would love hearing from you brenda
Stacy R.
on 3/25/04 2:53 am - Tallahassee, FL
Hi Kay, My name is Stacy Robinson. I've come to this website daily to get information but just decided to join today. My date is scheduled for April 7, 2004 at 12:30pm in Tallahassee Florida. I wish you the best with your surgery and weight loss. Stacy
Jillybean
on 3/26/04 2:29 am - Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, NC
Hi Kay!! I'm also a miltiary spouse (Army) and I also have twins! How weird! My daughters are 7, and I also have a 3½ year old son. I'm 27. We're stationed at Ft. Bragg, NC. Congratulations on getting your sugery date! Mine is April 12th. I wish you an uneventful surgery and speedy recovery! I can't wait to be a loser!! ;) Jill
Nancy D.
on 3/26/04 9:01 pm - Lake Oswego, OR
I am April 21st one week from you perhaps we can keep in touch?
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views