Young and Sacred about many things! Please HELP!

Jan K.
on 3/24/04 2:56 pm - Aurora, OH
This should cheer you up! I got sent home from my sleep study tonight. It was horrible with all those things attached to you and knowing people were not only watching but listening to you. Plus they made me go to sleep WAY earlier than I usually do. As I left I told my husband that one would think I was having my surgery tonight, I was so nervous..and I guess I had reason because I got sent home! So be proud of yourself! You suceeded where I failed!
Johanna D.
on 3/25/04 8:25 am - Miami, Fl
Believe me hun, it does not make me feel good to know you were not able to conquer the "sleep study monsters"! Believe me! I know how terrible that is! Trust me!!! That has been the worst for me so far, even though I really haven't gotten too far in the process! Anyway, I trylu suggest you ask, because after going through a struggle to even sleep, I was told it would help if you take a sleep aid of some sort, so that may help! You might want to look into it! Good luck hum and I will keep u in my prayers as well! GOD BLESS!
MrsTia
on 3/25/04 4:07 am - BALTIMORE, MD
JOHANNA, I AM 28 YEARS OLD AND HAVE FELT SOME OF THE SAME FEELINGS. I HAD TO LEAVE MY SLEEP STUDY BECAUSE I COULDN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE. THE PROCESS IS SOMETIME A UP HILL BATTLE, BUT SO IS THE EVERY DAY LIFE OF OBESITY. WHAT KEEPS ME GOING IS MY 10 YEAR OLD CHILD. I WOULD LIKE TO LIVE FOR HER AND IF THE SURGERY KILLS ME THAN I DIED TRYING TO LIVE FOR HER. IF YOU DON'T HAVE CHILDREN THAN THINK OF YOUR FUTURE KIDS AND USE THAT AS YOUR STRENGTH. I WILL PRAY FOR YOU AND FEEL FREE TO EMAIL IF YOU NEED A FRIEND.
Johanna D.
on 3/25/04 8:43 am - Miami, Fl
Thanks for your support, I really appreciate it! I am glad you have your daughter to do this for! Believe it or not, I have my hunny and my family and friends to live for, so it makes it all worth while! Like I said before look into the sleep study thing because I was told(when I was already leaving) that I could have drank a sleep aid to have assisted me! So you may want to look into it! Best of luck to you, my prayers go out to you, and God Bless!
CHERYL G.
on 3/25/04 8:02 am - ASHLAND, KY
Hi Johanna, first things first: the reason i stopped and read you message is because of your name JOHANNA i named my daughter JOHANNA it is a family name. i have read all the other posts and totally agree; turn this over to GOD and relax. i prayed about this long before i applied and i was accepted by my insurance on the first application. if GOD was not in this i would have stopped a long time ago. i just got my date today 4/12/04 the day after Easter; GOD is GOOD I will keep you in my prayers e-mail [email protected] your friend in CHRIST, CHERYL
Johanna D.
on 3/25/04 8:50 am - Miami, Fl
I am overwhelmed with joy to see how much support this post has gotten me! I could not be anymore blessed! Thank you aw well for your support and your prayers! I have to say, You couldn't have chosen a more beautiful name for your daughter! I have read in many instances in means "a gift from God" so it is in fact a gorgeous name! Well, Lord Bless You and your daughter. ANd may HE guide you through the entire process!
cathy L.
on 3/26/04 9:55 am - sicklerville, NJ
I feel the same way Cheryl. Its in God's hands and everything so far has been working out perfectly. My surgery is April 12th also. Cathy
Nancy D.
on 3/26/04 9:15 pm - Lake Oswego, OR
For all you guys who had bad experiances with Sleep Studies... Guess what I've had 3 and will have one every 3 years for rest of life(I'm 24). I have Narcolespy.... One time is nothing at all. try my shoes on! I'm just poking fun at ya all. It could be alot worse. My office doesn't have a TV, and that sucks!
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views