April 7th, my "new" birthday!

Sheri W.
on 3/23/04 10:56 pm - Ipswich, SD
I'm scheduled for surgery on April 7th 2004. Now I'll have two birthdays in this month. Ah, Spring! The time for renewal. I'm nervous ( I've never had surgery before) but I am so ready to be heal Is your post one that you would like to be flagged with urgent priority? This might include items of a highly time-sensitive nature or items where you think someone's health status might be at issue. This board is not to be used to give or receive medical advice - rather, if there is a possible health problem, your surgeon should be contacted. Urgent Priority: Yes No Toolbar: Title Images (none) Message Emoticons Type This Resulting Image thy again!!
Stacy R.
on 3/25/04 2:49 am - Tallahassee, FL
Just want to say congratulations and that I will be praying for you. My surgery is scheduled for the same day at 12:30pm. I am nervous some days and excited on others. My family is not too happy, but I have made this decision for myself. My husband and kids are fine with this and are supportive. Be encouraged and get ready to enjoy your new life. Stacy
Sheri W.
on 3/25/04 4:14 am - Ipswich, SD
Hi Stacy, Really great to hear from you! April 7th will always be a special day for us. I'm really excited but also nervous at the same time, ( I've never had surgery before and don't know what to expect) but I've received so much inspiration and good wishes from everyone that I just know all will be fine. I will be thinking about you and sending you all my prayers. Your family may not be happy, but know that you are doing this for YOU and a healthy, long, happy life. I believe you are doing the right thing! Have faith! Smiles, Sheri
Kelley L.
on 3/26/04 3:39 am - Ida Grove, IA
CONGRATULATIONS, SHERI! I WILL KEEP YOU IN MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS. GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS!
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views