April 20th is my date!

Jan K.
on 3/23/04 12:26 pm - Aurora, OH
My surgery will be at St. Vincent Charity Hospital in Cleveland. Dr. Ben Meir is my surgeon. Anyone else having surgery at St. Vincent's around that time?
Sabby
on 3/23/04 11:22 pm - Knoxville, TN
Congratulations on your date! Mine is April 20th as well! But I;m having surgery in Knoxville, TN.
Jan K.
on 3/23/04 11:48 pm - Aurora, OH
Well congratulations to you too..Are you at all nervous? I know i am and don't know why!
Sabby
on 3/24/04 12:05 am - Knoxville, TN
I am as nervous as can be! Lol...I guess I'm just worried about how life will be after surgery, about complications, about the risks, about everything that can even be remotely related to the WLS. But at the same time, I'm extremely excited and happy. They balance each other out ;) My date was April 6th...Or at least, was gonna be. They were going to ask for extra OR time to get me in (I have horrible symptomatic gallstones.) Since they couldn't get the extra time on the 6th, they scheduled me for the 20th...Which isn't bad, considering the other patients are being scheduled up into June! I just feel very lucky to be getting the surgery at all. I've had nothing but good luck so far (insurance approval on first letter within a week and a half, surgery date 3 months from the time I went to the seminar, etc.) Oh jeeze...I'm rambling again arent I? Lol. In any case, I'll bet we'll BOTH be a bundle of nerves until we're on the losing side!
Brenda B.
on 3/26/04 1:09 am - Groton, NY
My surgery is April 20th at Cayuga Medical in Ithaca NY with Dr Macenas, I'm as nervous and as excited as I can be for an obese woman of almost fifty! LOL Not alot of jumping up and down if you know what I mean. Brenda
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views