APRIL 16HT IS THE DAY

Donna S.
on 3/23/04 12:00 pm - Sellersburg, IN
Anyone one else with the same surgery date, please let me know I am in Indiana, my surgery will be done at Nortons in Louisville,KY. I'm excited but scared, I have been wanting this for a long time it has taken my insurance company 2yrs to approve this surgery, so there is no turning back now!!!!! Donna
Mamayemi
on 3/23/04 11:58 pm - Beaver Falls, PA
Donna, Hey Same date here!!! Although I have not been approved yet. That's my biggest frustration. I'm so worried and frustrated that it isn't going to be approved in time. My mother has a flight here to help me after the surgery and if they don't get it approved in time, I'm screwed with that. Also, my husband is going to be losing his benefits in May and We will have no way to pay for the surgery. I am just so nervous. I have not waited as long as you, and I'm glad that you have nothing to worry about... Congratulations on your date and approval!!! I'll be having my surgery at West Penn Hospital in Pittsburgh. Angela
Kelley L.
on 3/26/04 3:41 am - Ida Grove, IA
CONGRATULATIONS, DONNA! SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU STICK IN THERE. I AM SO PROUD OF YOU. YOU DIDN'T LET THE SYSTEM WIN. YOU DID INSTEAD! LOL I WILL KEEP YOU IN MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS! GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS!
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views