Anyone else scheduled for April 13th?

Lori S.
on 3/23/04 5:32 am - Zimmerman, MN
Just wondering if anyone else is scheduled for 4/13? Exactly 3 weeks from today and having a hard time waiting!
Laura F.
on 3/25/04 1:57 pm - Ida Grove, IA
LORI, CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR DATE! I AM REALLY HAPPY FOR YOU. WELL, I AM NOT ON THE 13TH BUT, I AM ON THE 14TH, SO IF THAT CLOSE ENOUGH? I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN YOUR SURGERY AND RECOVERY. MAY GOD KEEP YOU JUST A LITTLE NEARER TO HIS HEART THAN USUAL ON THE SPECIAL DAY, AND HEY, DON'T FORGET TO COME ON HERE AND LET US ALL KNOW HOW YOU ARE DOING! OK? K! LOVES!
Lori S.
on 3/25/04 11:07 pm - Zimmerman, MN
Thank you -- and congratulations to you, as well! I still have about 7 lbs to lose before then, so I am a bit concerned about that, but I think I will do ok. I just want the day to be here so I can start on this new endeavor. It feels wierd to be so excited about having a surgery, but I am- I can't wait. I feel like I need to start preparing myself mentally for all of the changes, but it is kind of hard to do since I do not know how I am going to react, you know? I am sure this is something a lot of people think- it will all come together, I know it will. Have a great day!
Katrina H.
on 3/26/04 1:19 am - Rogersville, AL
Hey! Congratulations! The 13th is my Birthday and my "re-birthday" is going to be April 16th! I wanted the 13th, but I'll take what I can get!! Good Luck and God Bless!!!!! Katrina from Alabama
Lori S.
on 3/26/04 3:36 am - Zimmerman, MN
Thanks, Katrina. Good luck to you, as well. What a wonderful (belated) birthday present for you- that is great!
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views