I have a date!!! April 12th

Jillybean
on 3/23/04 4:13 am - Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, NC
I will be having my surgery on April 12th at High Smith Rainy hospital in Fayetteville. I have been so excited and anxious to get this date, and when I found out today, suddenly I'm so nervous, I feel naucious! Jill
cotesbabe
on 3/23/04 4:33 am - Agawam, MA
Jill, Congrats to you! Looks as though we will be having our surgery the same day! Only 19 more days...YIPPIE................I know how you feel about being nervous.....naucious.............i'm the same way...then i have my days im so excited i would love to just get it over with......... Good luck to you...and i will be thinking of you as im on my to the hospital..........my surgery is at 7:30 am i have to be there for 6. My thoughts and prayers will be with you.....God Bless Stephanie
BeckyB1971
on 3/23/04 10:01 am - Manitowoc, WI
I am also scheduled for April 12!!!! I am not sure of the time yet but will find out in the morning. I have my ups and downs all the time. Driving to work I almost started to cry just thinking about it. I am so happy but so scared. Good luck in your journey! Becky
Kathy L.
on 3/23/04 12:02 pm - Stamford, CT
My date is the 12th as well. I am so excited. I don't have a time yet.. I hope it is real early though!! Good luck to you all.. seems we will all start a new life on the same day. My surgery is at Norwalk hospital in Norwalk CT. Good luck. Kathy
RVDolores B.
on 3/24/04 3:01 am - NJ
Hi, my date is 4/12 also - don't have a time yet. I'm so glad to hear all of you are as nervous as I am. I was starting to think I was in over my head. Best of luck to all of you! Mary
Jillybean
on 3/24/04 8:00 am - Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, NC
There are so many of us on the same day!!! Too bad we all won't be at the same hospital so we could visit eachother! lol Congrats to everyone! I can't wait to be on the losing side!
Getn Smaller S.
on 3/24/04 11:01 am - GA
Hello Jill, I too have 4/12/04 date for surgery. I am having mine in Macon, Ga. I have had abundance of feelings. I am postive about my decission, but have in-laws that are watching every bad tv show about what can go wrong and basically telling me I am crazy. I want to be all I can be Holding onto a nail scarred hand. I know my Jesus will see me through. I will pray for you, lets keep in touch. Sheila
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views