I as scheduled for surger...

Fae L.
on 3/22/04 11:45 am - Celina, TX
I as scheduled for surgery on 4/5/2004. Would like to hear from anyone who has had surgery with Wade Barker in Mesquite, Tx. I would like to hear from patients of Mesquite Community Hospital. I dont have a lot of family support for this surgery or help afterwards. Please e-mail me with any support you may have. Thanks.
janet08742
on 3/23/04 4:40 am - NJ
I' m scheduled to have surgery on 4/5/04 too. My surgery will be in NJ. I'll think of you on that day. Jan
Angela B.
on 3/23/04 5:43 am - Salt Lake City, UT
Hi Fae: My surgery is scheduled for April 5th as well. I live in SLC, UT. Only my husband, my brother and sister-in-law and one friend know I am having the surgery. I know that this is the right decision for me and I am grateful that it is available (even though I have to pay cash!). Does your surgeon offer an education and support program? I am looking forward to meeting with other people in my area. Maybe that would help. Take care, Angela
Fae L.
on 3/25/04 10:31 am - Celina, TX
Angela, thanks for replying. I live in Celina,Tx. My ins is paying 100%, or so they have said. I am telling everyone so that I cant back out. So far, the only support and education I am getting is from here. Fae
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views