Anyone having surgery on April 7th

Carol K.
on 3/22/04 8:38 am - Sevierville, TN
My surgery date is April 7th. I will be having it at North Shore University at Manhasset, NY. Anyone else have same date? Thanks, Carol
tvgarrett
on 3/22/04 10:08 am - Bakersfield, CA
Hi Carol, I am having rny surgery the 7th as well. I am having it at Fountain Valley Regional Hosptial and My Dr's name is Philip Chin. I am wondering if you are as nervous as I am? I pray that your surgery is uncomplicated and your recovery swift. See you on the losing side Teresa V-Garrett
Carol K.
on 3/22/04 11:28 am - Sevierville, TN
Hi Teresa, I'm really not nervous. I guess because I have been waiting for this surgery for a year and a half (insurance approval). My Dr's name is Dr. D. Gadaleta and two of my friends had him and had nothing but the best to say about him. My prayers will be with you also for an uncomplicated surgery and a swift recovery. Are you having Open or Lap? I am having open. See you on the losing side. Carol Knipper
Bonita P.
on 3/23/04 1:52 am - Bridgewater, NJ
Hi Carol, Yes, my surgery date is also April 7th. My Dr's name is Muhammed Feteiha. I will be having my surgery at Union Hospital in NJ. At this moment I am not nervous because of this website. My prayers will be with you on our special day. Good Luck and have a safe and speedy recovery! Bonita
Carol K.
on 3/26/04 11:16 am - Sevierville, TN
Hi Bonita, My Dr's name is Dr. Gadaleta in Manhasset, NY. At this moment I am not nervous about the surgery, just nervous about having everything ready at home for when I return from the hospital. My prayers will be with you also on our Special Day!! Best of Luck and We will both have a Safe & Speedy Recovery!! Carol
Sheri W.
on 3/23/04 10:03 pm - Ipswich, SD
Hi Carol, My name is Sheri Wojtaszek. I'm having my surgery on April 7th also. I'll be having mine at Sioux Valley Hospital in Sioux Falls, SD. I'm scheduled for surgery at 7:30am, and I have to say that I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I've never had surgery before but I am so ready to be healthy and energetic again. I'll be sending prayers your way for a successful surgery and a super fast recovery. Smiles, Sheri
Carol K.
on 3/26/04 11:21 am - Sevierville, TN
Hi Sheri, My surgery is at 1:00PM. I was originally scheduled for 7:30AM but my surgeon wants to test my blood before surgery so I was changed to 1:00PM. I am not nervous about the surgery just trying to get everything together for when I return home. Best of Luck with your surgery and Have a Safe & Fast Recovery!! Carol
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views