I Got My Date - April 12th

Joanne W.
on 3/22/04 6:45 am - Hamilton, AL
I am sooo excited and a bit nervous! It's just going to be such a huge change in my life and lifestyle. Frankly the change is long overdue. I have a lot of support from my family, freinds, and co-workers. I also have several people I know that are on the other side. But until I get there I won't really be sure how my body will react. With all the support, it's a very personal journey. I'm just glad I have faith in a loving God Who will be with me. With all the preparation I've done there are still unknowns. But I can't wait to paint my own toenails, cross my legs, do my own housework again, and shop without having to stop and rest. Freedom and independence! I just Can't wait. Can you relate? I have to go 3/24/04 for a nuclear stress test. I've already pre-registered. But this is a last minute requirement. Keep me in your prayers.
Larakatya
on 3/22/04 9:44 am - Twin Cities, MN
~~Warming up my Prayin shoes~~ Hey Joanne, CONGRATS on your date! We're in the home stretch now. Best of luck!!! ~Lara Lap RNY - distal 4/1/04 400/355/ Goal of 260
Jillybean
on 3/23/04 4:18 am - Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, NC
Congrats! My surgery is the same day!! I have to go in to preadmit and have some testing done on the 5th. I want to be excited-- part of me is. Another part of me has waited for this for so long, and now that its coming, I'm getting scared. I wish you an uneventful surgery and speedy recovery!
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views