My surgery date is April 12th!!!!!

BeckyB1971
on 3/22/04 6:26 am - Manitowoc, WI
I will be having surgery at St. Vincent hospital!!!! Any suggestions on things I should bring to the hospital???
Dodie R.
on 3/22/04 7:23 am - North Little Rock, AR
Hi Becky!! Congratulations on your surgery date!! My surgery will be on April 5th and I have no idea what I am taking to the hospital yet. Whatever it is, it will probably be too much. lol My surgery will be at Baptist and I am hoping they won't wake me up all night long to take vitals.......lol. May you have an uneventful surgery and speedy recovery. God bless you, Dodie
Larakatya
on 3/22/04 9:40 am - Twin Cities, MN
What the ladies say in my support group is "Less is more" meaning, most of the crap they haul, they end up never using. Stuff that I hear is essential: Lip balm - hospitals are very dry. Fan - if you get really hot easily CPAP if you use one Inhaler if you use one Comfy clothes - with a forgiving tummy a pillow for the ride home - for the tummy A support person - to listen for you when the nutritionist and surgeon visit the crazy lady who is pumped full of pain meds, and fresh out of anesthesia (ie you) Everything else they'l have or you won't need. Best of luck to you, ~Lara Lap RNY 4/1/04 400/355/Goal of 260
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views