I LOVE APRIL!

Sabby
on 3/20/04 7:25 am - Knoxville, TN
Hi everyone April is just going to be the best month of my life! I just heard that my surgery date is April 6th...Meaning from the time I had my consultation on January 8th until the surgery date it was only 3 months! I feel so lucky about that...Last year, when I started this journey, I found out a week after I was approved for insurance that I was pregnant...LOL, talk about luck! But I wouldn't change it for anything, My surgery is my early birthday present...My birthday is April 27th. I LOVE THE MONTH OF APRIL!!!!
Rae Smiles
on 3/20/04 10:32 am - Mount Airy, MD
oh yeah April! My birthday is in March, BUT my re-birth is April 19!! Good luck to you...and see you on the other side. RAE
lisberg
on 3/20/04 11:26 am - ROCHESTER, NY
hi fabrina (what a great name!) my date is also april 6th! i can't wait i'm so excited i could jump out of my skin! i'm not even nervous. 16 more days can you believe it?! i have my pre-testing and that's it! i found out i was approved two days ago and that was so awesome! well good luck and keep in touch! heather
Dodie R.
on 3/20/04 5:02 pm - North Little Rock, AR
Hi Fabrina!! My surgery date is April 5th!! Yeah I agree with you.....April is awesome!!! Happy Birthday early girlfriend, you will be in my thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery. God bless you, Dodie
Brandi W.
on 3/21/04 10:46 am - Fort Worth, TX
YEAH April!! I wish you the best of luck on your surgery and look forward to hearing about your weight loss journey on the "other side".
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views