Weird Dream...

Rae Smiles
on 3/20/04 4:15 am - Mount Airy, MD
Last night I had a dream about WLS. I am a VERY vivid dreamer BUT this is my first about the surgery. The dream started with me arriving at the hospital to be told that Dr. Kaczmarksi was not doing my surgery, but a "new" doctor. I met him and wasn't that impressed, but everyone told me what a great dr he was...also, I asked a zillion questions and he passed the test. Anywho....when I woke up, I couldn't believe that I had NO pain...NONE!! I asked for my husband and was told that "HE WAS SENT AWAY"...I became very upset...they told me that having spouses around hindered patient care....I was up walking around and couldn't believe that I had NO pain. AFter a while, I began to question the results of the surgery, etc. After lots of unanswered questions, I was told that the "new" doc did NOT take any intestines out, only made my stomach smaller. When I started freaking out, they had a "support group" come in and talk with me....after a while I was able to get outside and call my husband...he showed up raising a fuss, I told him what they had done (or not done) and told him I wanted to leave right that minute..... He was concerned because I did have surgery, but told me he was taking me to another hospital. I woke up feeling like everything was resolved but not exactly sure how that worked out.... But hey, I didn't wake up feeing upset. Any one else having "weird" dreams?? RAE
Rachelq
on 3/20/04 1:43 pm - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
I keep having really weird and vivid dreams too - every night. Forget about it if I go to bed with a stomach ache! But they I always wake up feeling good about it (even when the dream is about pain). Weird! Thanks for asking, Rachel
Larakatya
on 3/20/04 8:09 pm - Twin Cities, MN
Hello there! I haven't had any dreams about surgery per-se, but I did have a dream that knocked me to my knees the other night. I saw myself in my dream (a rare occurance) and I was healthy looking. Not the big beautiful woman I am today, but athletic! I have never seen my adult body look like this before. I woke up so excited and happy. That image has stayed with me, burned into my brain. I think it's my sub-conscious's little way of giving this old nag a carrot to chase. Best of luck on your journey, ~Lara Lap RNY-Distal 4-1-04 400/355/goal of 260
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views