I've got a date!!!!! :)

Donna P.
on 3/18/04 8:57 am - Carterville, IL
April 15th is my date! I want to tell everyone! I have been trying to get this surgery approved through insurance for 5 years and 3 different insurance companies! Finally the insurance I have now said yes! My Dr. submitted on Monday, March 8th and here it is the 18th and already got approval and a date! woooooohooooooo! Good Luck everyone!
katharinetorosian
on 3/18/04 10:57 am - Attleboro Falls, MA
Wow 5 years!! You are persistant! Im glad they got smart and got with it! Congrats on your date!! Kat
Laura F.
on 3/19/04 12:10 pm - Ida Grove, IA
DONNA, YOU ARE AMAZING, CONGRATULATIONS! BOY, WHEN YOU WANT SOMETHING YOU STICK IN THERE FOR THE LONG HAUL DON'T YOU? LOL WELL, GOOD FOR YOU. I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! WONDERFUL ,WONDERFUL! I WISH AND PRAY FOR ONLY THE BEST FOR YOU TO COME. SOUNDS LIKE YOU DESERVE IT WITH HOW HARD YOU HAVE WORKED TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE!~~~~~~~~~~~~
Betty E.
on 3/29/04 1:51 am - MD
Congrats on your date!! (mine is the 15th too!) Talk about being persistant!! you have alot more will then I probably would have had..it only took me 6 mos to get everything straight and I thought that was a long time. Best of luck with your surgery and hope you have a speedy recovery..look forward to hearing of your progress!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views