I've got a date

Rae Smiles
on 3/18/04 1:42 am - Mount Airy, MD
april 19th. I am so ready, but a bit scared, a little more worried, etc. But I know the month will fly by because I have so much to do. Can anyone offer advice what I should plan to wear while in the hospital? I was thinking just the hospital gowns...and sweat pants to come home. Any advice? RAE
Leslie M.
on 3/18/04 2:47 am - Jacksonville, FL
RNY on 04/05/04 with
My date is scheduled for April 5th, I was told to not bring anything to wear while in the hospital.. but when going home to not have anything that will be pressed up on the stomach, such as pants, shorts, etc.. I am bring a sun dress or something to that effect to wear home... I too am nervous, and a little scared. more and more as my date get closer, but I am also excited, anxious, and relieved that I wont have to carry this weight around any longer, I will be able to shed at least 100 lbs... that thought gets me through the day. try to think positive.
BROOK C.
on 3/18/04 3:42 am - PONCHATOULA, LA
congratulations, i know that you are scared but try to concentrate on the outcome--being skinny-minny i will be praying for you!! Brook Carcamo
Pam E.
on 3/18/04 7:52 pm - Elizabeth City, NC
My date is also April 19th and I too was wondering what to wear. Friends who have had the surgery told me hospital gowns during my stay and my own gown for the ride home. I guess the main goal is to just stay comfortable. Good luck on the surgery! Pam
Rae Smiles
on 3/19/04 1:46 am - Mount Airy, MD
Everyone, thanks for all the great info...sounds like a theme...use their gowns while in the hsopital and something loose to get home. I am very interested in the experiences of others. Good luck to everyone, RAE
Kim T.
on 3/19/04 4:14 am - Dracut, MA
I have a few things people have suggested to bring to the hospital.. Lip balm, your favorite body lotion, slippers and a robe.. a small FAN!! people say the hospitals are HOT other than that, the loose clothes to go home in.. woo hooo we're getting closer!! Lots of luck to all !!! ~Kim
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views