My date is set for April 6th!

Jennifer H.
on 3/17/04 4:00 pm - Calais, ME
I was given my set date for my surgery today. I'm so excited to be so close to my surgery i can hardly sit still. To everyone else that is getting theirs this month, Congratulations everyone and I hope all goes well with your surgery. I will continue to pray for a swift recovery for you all and hope that you all will keep me in your prayers as well. Jennifer Hayes Calais, Maine.
ELLEN J.
on 3/17/04 11:22 pm - IN
Congratulations on your date Jennifer! That was my date until today, now I have march 30th. Thanks for your prayers..I will pray for you too!
katharinetorosian
on 3/18/04 11:03 am - Attleboro Falls, MA
MINE IS TOO! Yeah!!!! We are going to become losers together!! I will be at CPMC in San Francisco Ca. I will keep you in mind and in my prayers for a safe surgery and a speedy uncomplicated recovery! Kat
Laura F.
on 3/19/04 12:31 pm - Ida Grove, IA
JENNIFER, CONGRATULATIONS! MY SURGERY DATE IS THE 7TH, SO I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT WAITING. AND I HAVE TO WAIT 24 MORE HOURS THAN YOU DO! THERE, DID THAT MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER ABOUT YOUR WAITING? LOL I WISH WELL ON ALL THINGS AND YES, I WILL KEEP YOU IN MY PRAYERS AND ON MY MIND.
Sabby
on 3/20/04 6:56 am - Knoxville, TN
Congratulations Jennifer! My date is the 6th as well...W00T! I can't wait!
ElvisGreaserGirl
on 3/24/04 5:18 am - Los Angeles, CA
Im a sixth girl myself! Ohhh This should be fun... Have you guys had all your tests done? I still have my pre-op , cardio and pulminery... then its all "down" from there!
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views