Any More April 27th's out there?

Rachelq
on 3/17/04 8:11 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Hi, My name is Rachel. I got my approval Feb. 19th, and my Surgery is Scheduled for April 27th. It took me a little over a year to get here. Can't wait for the big day! Best wishes to you all! Rachel
janet B.
on 3/18/04 4:41 am - elizabethtown, IN
Hi Rachel, My name is Jan and my surgery is scheduled for April 27th. I had approval before Christmas but had to wait until Feb. before they were able to schedule me. I have only been trying to get this done since last July. I guess I shouldn't complain since it took you over a year. Good luck with everything. We will have to compare notes after the surgery. What kind are you having? I'm having the RYN/ Lap. What time are you scheduled for the surgery? I'm to have mine at 8AM. I'm looking forward to the big day as well.....it seems like I have been talking about this forever. Take care, Jan
Rachelq
on 3/19/04 12:09 pm - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Hi Jan, I'm having RNY/Lap too. I don't have a time yet for my surgery. I imagine with they call for my preops they'll set hat up. If I don't hear by Weds. I'm going to call. Definitely, let's compare notes. It's nice to have someone to talk to that gets it! Take Care, Rachel
Kristi J.
on 3/21/04 1:25 am - Norristown, PA
Hi Jan, How are you? I read your reply to Rachel about the surgery date. I also am having a lap-rny on the 27th of April...I have been researching for 3 years, but just started my journey this past summer. I feel the same as you about not complaining, however, we have 37 days more until surgery, and it feels to me like too much time to think! I know we will all hang in there, but it is hard to do, [patiently] ! Congrats to you, and I will also keep you in my prayers and thoughts. As I am wheeled into that room, the thing that will keep me from freaking is the knowledge that I have at least two sisters going through it with me, I will not be alone! God bless you. Kristi Johnson
Kristi J.
on 3/19/04 11:44 am - Norristown, PA
Hi Rachel, My name is Kristi . That is soooo funny, I got my approval on February 19th also! And I am also scheduled for April 27th. I am in PA. I am having my surgery at St. Joe's in Reading, PA. Good luck and blessings to you...I will think of you when I am going in for my surgery, and I will pray that you are well. Keep in touch, Kristi
Rachelq
on 3/19/04 12:13 pm - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Hi Kristi, Wow that is funny! We will definitely have to stay in touch. As I mentioned to Jan (our other 27th WLS sister), it is so great to talk to people that get it! Take care, Rachel
Kristi J.
on 3/21/04 1:13 am - Norristown, PA
Hi Rachel, Yes, we will definately have to stay in touch. And I just want you to know, if you are nervous, let me know and we can calm eachother down and keep eachothers heads on straight. Love, Kristi
Sabby
on 3/20/04 6:58 am - Knoxville, TN
Congratulations on your date!!! My date is April 6th, but my BIRTHDAY is April 27th! So you guys will be having surgery on my birthday!
Rachelq
on 3/20/04 1:39 pm - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Congratulations on your date. And since I'm going to be busy on the 27th, I'll wish you a happy bday today! Rachel
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views