Date set April 6th!!!

Pamela T.
on 3/16/04 7:42 pm - Piedmont, AL
New to this just wanted to tell everyone hello. Good Luck to everyone. Maybe soon we will just be a bunch of losers! Pam
ELLEN J.
on 3/16/04 8:27 pm - IN
It'll be a GREAT thing to be a loser, won't it, Pam?! Congratulations on getting your date!
Sharon J.
on 3/16/04 9:42 pm - Fort Kent, ME
I wish you the very best of luck Pamela. I'll be having my surgery the day before you. I don't know about you but until I got my date I was not very nervous but now that I have a date I am nervous as heck. It will be very nice to be on the other side though. My thoughts and prayers will be with you throughout your surgery. Once again good luck and please keep us posted as to how well you are doing when you get back home.
Jennifer H.
on 3/17/04 4:06 pm - Calais, ME
Hi Pamela, I'm a fellow Alabamian from Montgomery, I wanted to wish you lots of luck on the 6th and to let you know I will be having mine done on the 6th as well. I will be praying for you that everything goes without a hitch and again good luck. Jen from Montgomery, AL.
katharinetorosian
on 3/18/04 11:05 am - Attleboro Falls, MA
Mine is the 6th also! Sounds like several of us are going to the loser side together! Yeah!!!! Good luck, have a safe surgery, and a speedy uneventful recovery!! Kat
Pamela T.
on 3/18/04 1:06 pm - Piedmont, AL
Thanks for all your prayers and well wishes. I will keep you all in my prayers also!! Pamela
Sabby
on 3/20/04 7:04 am - Knoxville, TN
Congratulations Pam! We're goi ng to be losers together....My date is April 6th as well! YAY!
ElvisGreaserGirl
on 3/24/04 5:20 am - Los Angeles, CA
Im a 6th'er myself..
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out