April 8th anyone else?

Aphrodite C.
on 3/16/04 2:09 am - plymouth, IN
I am so excited, everyday it keeps getting more real. I will go for my pre-op testing, and my nutritional day soon. Sometimes I feel that I am in bubble, and wonder if I have just dreamed this, or if this is really going to happen. What have you all heard-What is the most that one has lost in a 2 week period of time? I have a prom to go to at the end of April, and hope to show off my new improved body. I know that it will take time to get to my desired weight, and I am going to enjoy the process. I have heard that it is so hard for some to eat only the things that are suggested, anyone have any ideas, or comments about that? I watch American Idol on Fox TV, and I am so proud of Randy Jackson- OOh so... yeah~ anyways, good luck to all that reads this, and God bless, and may you all have a wonderful time losing the weight you desire, and after you are at your desired weight, may you eat responsivly~ Aphrodite~
ELLEN J.
on 3/16/04 8:34 am - IN
Not April 8th (the 6th for me) but just wanted to tell you congratulations on getting a date! It IS exciting, isn't it?!
Kim T.
on 3/16/04 2:05 pm - Dracut, MA
I'll squeeze inbetween you two, I'm April 7th Congrats on getting your date.. Meet both of you back here the following week!!! LOL good thoughts sent your way! ~Kim
Jessica B.
on 3/17/04 2:59 pm - Hodgenville, KY
Hey there.. My surgery is April 8th at 9:30. It is fastly approaching..are you nervous or excited? I have been experiencing a range of different emotions. I hope all goes well with your surgery! I will be thinking of you!
Brittany H.
on 3/18/04 3:42 am - chicago, IL
I am an April 8th also. I can't wait. Good luck and I will be thinking about you when I am in the hospital.
Linda W.
on 3/21/04 2:48 am - Modesto, Ca
Hi Aphrodite, My surgery is on 4/8/2004 too!! Yes, I am excited too!! I will send alot of prayers your way for everthing to go smoothly in your process!! Linda
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views