APRIL 5TH

OLGA G.
on 3/14/04 7:10 am - FL
I WAS SCHEDULED FOR MARCH 15TH.BUT WAS CHANGED FOR APRIL 5TH.PLEASE PRAY FOR MY APPROVAL.
Sandi K.
on 3/14/04 7:24 am - Casper, WY
Well Olga I will be wishing you luck I am also Having surgery on April 5th and mine has been approved. I am having the surgery in Salt Lake city with Dr Belnap as the surgen.
Diana C.
on 3/14/04 7:52 am - Downey, CA
HI Olga I will be praying for your approval and fast recovery. GOD BLESS
Jane A.
on 3/14/04 10:22 am - Vacaville, CA
I was also a "Marcher" and was rescheduled for April 5th. It has to be our lucky day. I will keep you in my prayers. Jane
Brandi W.
on 3/14/04 11:00 am - Fort Worth, TX
Congratulations on your date! I too am having my surgery on April 5th. I pray that you get approval and that everything will be a-okay!
Dodie R.
on 3/15/04 7:54 am - North Little Rock, AR
Hi Olga!! I am also scheduled for April 5th. Looks like we should have an April 5th club!!! You are in my prayers for a safe surgery and smooth recovery. God bless you, Dodie
Nicole G.
on 3/15/04 1:07 pm - Dracut, MA
i too am an april 5th chic. i was originally scheduled on march 29th but stuff happend. i can't wait. olga, i will be praying that you can begin your journey with us on april 5th. good luck and just remember that everything happens for a reason.
JENNIFER E.
on 3/17/04 12:16 am - BALTIMORE, MD
I'M A APRIL 5TH ALSO. YOU AND AND EVERYONE ELSE ARE IN MY PRAYERS. AND I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU UPDATES AS YOU PROGRESS K.I.T JENNIFER
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views