Hi I am new and I will be having sugery next month

Diana C.
on 3/14/04 4:42 am - Downey, CA
Hi Im going to have surgery around April 12th little nervous and scared but I believe with the help of GOD everything will be ok. Is anybody going to have surgery next month? Can't wait to here from you.
ronda A.
on 3/14/04 9:28 am - oakhurst, TX
HELLO DIANA, MY NAME IS RONDA AND I ALSO WILL BE HAVING SURGERY IN APRIL ON THE 20TH. IM SCHEDULED FOR A LAP RNY IN HOUSTON,TX. I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST,IM SURE EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE. AND YOUR RIGHT WITH GOD EVERYTHING WILL BE OK LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU EMAIL ME SOMETIME EVEN IF YOU JUST NEED SOMEONE TO LISTEN.
Jane A.
on 3/14/04 10:28 am - Vacaville, CA
Hi Diana! I'm scheduled for a Lap RNY on April 5th. I'm sure everything will go smoothly for you. Are you new to the message boards? I've found them to be a great source of support. Jane
Brandi W.
on 3/14/04 11:03 am - Fort Worth, TX
Congratulations Diana! I know that GOD will be with all of us as we travel on this wonderful journey of weight loss. I wish you the very best on your surgery! I am having my surgery on April 5th in Arlington, TX. If you ever need to talk or would just like to chat, feel free to email me!
Janel S.
on 3/14/04 1:42 pm - Rosemount, MN
Hi Brandi, I'm having the Lap-Band surgery on April 14th. I'm scared and excited at the same time. I can't wait to start the new chapter in my life. Good luck to you and may God bless us all on our journeys. Janel
Dodie R.
on 3/15/04 7:57 am - North Little Rock, AR
Hi Diana!! I am also having surgery in April. April 5th, to be exact!! I pray we all have a safe surgery and smooth recovery!! God bless you, Dodie
Steffanie J.
on 3/15/04 9:46 am - Jacksonville, fl
Hi, I will be ahving surgery in Gainesville Florida April 26, with Dr. Rout. I pray all is well with you and that God guides the hands of the surgeon. God Bless Steff
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views