Hi

Julie K.
on 3/11/04 10:53 am - Redding, CA
My name is Julie and I am transferring from the March surgery board. I was scheduled for March 1, but the surgeon cancelled me on the table. They found H-pylori in my blood. I am now scheduled for April 12. I have been on 3000 mgs of antibiotics since the 3rd. I live in Redding, CA and I am excited about my upcoming surgery. Julie
Jane A.
on 3/11/04 4:22 pm - Vacaville, CA
Hi Julie! Congratulations on your new date. I was also originally scheduled March 2nd and was cancelled due to Bronchitits. Now I am rescheduled April 5th. I kind of miss the March board. I figured out how to get back there once but I can't remember quite how I did it. Anyway best wishes to you.
Julie K.
on 3/11/04 10:19 pm - Redding, CA
Hey! Your in Vacaville????? Im in Redding !!!! Hey neighbor! Thats kinda cool. Everyone tells me to go to Communities and you can access all the boards from there. I always just saved it in my favorites. I guess like they say, once a Marcher always a Marcher, We can be both!! lol Where are you having your surgery?? Chico?? I heard there are a lot of them done there. Julie
JoyCook
on 3/13/04 4:06 am - Little Rock, AR
At the top left of your screen there is a box that says SELECT SURGERY DATE. Right now it says April 2004. You can choose any month. It's a great way to look down the road to see what to expect in the future... Good luck with your surgery... Joy
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views