April 1st I am scheduled. woooo hooo!

Julie V.
on 3/9/04 11:10 am - Slatington, PA
I am so happy that I finally am getting the surgery. I am getting the pre surgery jitters though. I knew to expect that though. Trying my best to stay positive though. Anyone out there who needs to talk I am here. Good luck to everybody who is getting the surgery or trying to get it approved. God bless all of you who have gone through it already. You will all be in my prayers.
Danes
on 3/9/04 1:06 pm - Southeastern, WI
Congratulations Julie!! We share the same date. Best wishes for an uneventful surgery and a speedy recovery! Dana
Heather C.
on 3/9/04 8:42 pm - Knoxville, TN
Hi Julie, We share the same date I'm also getting jitters. I think i'm a little more excited then nervous though. I've been waiting for over a year for this. We're going to be fine.. we'll get through it. I'm praying for you that you have a smooth surgery and fast recovery ! God Bless Heather Catura
cherub32169
on 3/10/04 1:08 am - Baltimore, MD
Hey, I'm an "April 1st" too! Same here Heather; more excited than nervous! I've lurked on the boards for awhile and I can't tell you how comforting the swell of support is. I keep thinking of the summer and how good it's going to feel to have even 3 mos of losing under way. I'm wishing us all the best! Sandra W.
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 776 views