Can't wait for surgery

Michael K.
on 1/23/04 10:32 pm - Plainfield, In
I have been approved by my insurance company and a date of April 16th 2004 has been set. I will be getting the RNY open as the surgeon did not have an opening for the laproscopti****il July. Please advise me about post operative complications. Your comments will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Larakatya
on 2/12/04 12:13 pm - Twin Cities, MN
Welcome Michael! Congrats on getting a date! There are some post-ops out there that totally have the info you are looking for. Also, do you have a support group in your area, or at your surgeon's office? I have been going since I started the process, and let me tell you, it makes a BIG difference to hang out with so many post-ops. They have the straight poop on all this stuff. Best of luck to you on your journey! ~Lara
SANDY R.
on 2/24/04 11:56 am - HUBBARD, OH
Congrats Michael !!!!! My name is Sandy, I am from Ohio and just found out today that I am also having my surgery on April 16. I am also excited about this. I wish you all the best and will keep you jn my prayers. Maybe we can keep in touch through this board as we will have a Mutual NEW BIRTHDAY. Hope to keep in touch. Sandy Richeal
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 513 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 776 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 710 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 786 views