I finally have a date

Linda R.
on 1/16/04 5:38 am - Rochester, MN
Hi, I finally get to join a great group. The April surgery group. To me it is the best. I am scheduled for surgery on April 8th. I am very excited and scared at the same time. Does anyone else feel that way? Let me know I would love to talk with you.
lisberg
on 1/16/04 10:59 am - ROCHESTER, NY
hi linda my date is the 6th of april and i am so excited i'm not nervous yet probably i will be but alot closer to the actual date right now i think it feels like a dream that i'm really going to get this done it's such a long process the whole thing will have been 11 months in waiting. if you get nervous and need to talk e-mail me!
Jeana L.
on 1/16/04 10:59 pm - North Ferrisburgh, VT
Linda, Congratulations on your surgery date, and yes I think everyone here feels about the same way you do. I live in the frozen east so I'm very eager for spring to come, for a number of reasons! Hope your time 'til April goes by in a flash!! Keep in touch. Love and Light, Jeana
Lisa ..
on 1/18/04 7:25 am - NJ
Congrats Linda! My surgery date is April 8th also. I feel the same way, excited and scared at the same time. Email me if you'd like to talk.
Linda R.
on 1/18/04 12:46 pm - Rochester, MN
Hi, April seems so far away. I'm hoping it will pass quickly. I have all my testing done except for the final check which is March 29. That will be the last time I see the surgeon before the surgery date. How much do you have left to do? Hopefully time will pass with God's speed for both of us.
Lisa ..
on 1/20/04 4:28 am - NJ
I know, April does seem far, but I think I need that time to prepare myself. I go in and out of feeling comfortable with the surgery to being nervous. I've had all of my tests, but I just got a call from my pulmonary doctor today and he told me that he received the results from my sleep study......I have sleep apnea. So now I have to have another sleep study and be fitted for a C-Pap. I'm not looking forward to sleeping with that machine on my face. I'll say a prayer for both of us as the date approaches.
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 513 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 775 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 710 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 786 views