Glad to be joining the April group

Lauretta
on 1/11/04 10:16 am - Fort Walton Beach, FL
I have my date of april 20th. so far so good. One week after my 48th birthday! I am so looking forward to this. I am really happy to see we have a board for our surgery month. I look forward to checking on all of us. I am having open rny. Not looking forward to the initial couple of weeks but I know it will be worth it. Laurie P
cotesbabe
on 1/12/04 9:23 pm - Agawam, MA
Welcome Laurie..at least there is more people counting the days till april.....my date is april 12 at 7:30 am..........im getting soooo excited but am very nervous too......im having the lap rny. Feel free to email me! Good Luck to you....... Stephanie
Rondaslosinit
on 2/13/04 9:46 pm - Richardson, TX
Hi Stephanie.... I'm having lap rny also. Mine is on 4/7/04. Glad to know I've got company out there! I know what you mean about being excited and nervous and the same time. This is going to be the longest 2 months of my life - waiting! Has your Dr. recommended a liver shrinking diet? Mine wants me to drink nothing but protien shakes for 3 weeks prior to surgery to shrink my liver. Wierd, huh? Good luck and God Bless on your journey .......... Ronda Rehn Richardson, TX
Jeana L.
on 1/14/04 12:08 am - North Ferrisburgh, VT
Laurie, Welcome to the April Group!! Congratulations! Hope your winter flies by. Keep in touch. Love and Light, Jeana
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 513 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 776 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 710 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 786 views