Somewhat OT!

Dedicated
on 11/7/08 9:16 am - Eleva, WI
I've just come back to the site after being gone for a while.  In March of 2007 I finally moved back to WI from MN and left the 8 yr long abusive relationship I was in.

I was able to do this because of the confidence I gained after having had my wls surgery 4 1/2 yrs ago!  I did something so huge for my physical health, I had to do something huge for my mental health too, so my son & I left and haven't looked back.

I've continued to very slowly lose weight, with a total loss of about 90 lbs.  Which is fine.  I'm happy, I'm healthy and still losing, even if its at a snails pace!

How is everyone else doing?

Ride the Ride!!!   - Tina      
"never make a man your priority when he makes you an option"

DianneW
on 12/17/08 3:06 am - Louisville, KY
I had gained up to 165 (down from 342) and I'm back down to 160.  I feel ok at 155.  Of course that may not happen till after the holidays.  Congratulations on your success.

Dianne
Larakatya
on 1/3/09 1:59 pm - Twin Cities, MN
Not OT at all lovely woman!  Good to see your smiling face. 

It's almost a year since my divorce (Feb) and I've spent the year mourning and slowly but surely losing every ounce of my bounce weight.  I'm back down to my goal weight, and will never ever ever again allow the stress of a relationship give me license to abuse my body and gain unnecessary weight.   

Wishing you very well,
~Lara
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 512 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 775 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 709 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 785 views