How the HECK are you?

Donna Paige
on 6/27/07 8:03 am - Pottstown, PA
Well it's June 27th and I am officially disappointed in myself. I've managed to put back on 27bs. I'm now 155lbs and miserable with myself. I've tried dieting but I can't even begin to start. I constantly reach for the chocolate. I'm healthy now and have no problems eating. I'm almost wishing for another ulcer to prevent me from eating again. I'm as heavy as I was when I had my plastics and they lopped off over 15lbs of skin and flesh. I now gain weight in my waist which I never did before. It's just weird. I can eat a whole hamburger and even half a fries along with it. Isn't that nice. All the wrong foods. I can eat a slice of piece with no problem and 15 minutes after eating I'm hungry again. The old Donna is trying to gain control. Please helpppppppp!
DianneW
on 6/28/07 3:23 am - Louisville, KY
Hi Donna, Sorry you are struggling. I'm still struggling to maintain a normal weight. I hover around 130, but 15 pounds of that is probably excess skin. I look to skinny. I develop more food allergies everyday and never know what to eat. I wish I would have had this problem before WLS. Hang in there. Dianne
tonishappy
on 7/2/07 11:47 pm - Greensboro, NC
Donna - I have gained 15 pounds in the last year - i am just as frustrated and want to stop eating. everytime I think about it. I eat more. I have stabalized for the last four months at 143 pounds but I want to be back to 129. I also feel so out of control and helpless. I don't have a lot of advice, just to know that your not alone. Toni
Rachelq
on 7/3/07 7:20 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Hey Donna, I'm right there with you girl. While my qty's are still pretty small compared to pre-op, I get hungry pretty fast now. (and I mean empty stomach hungry and not head hunger). So evethough I'm still staying pretty true to my higher protien plan, I'm just eating more than my body is burning. And like you, I can't seem to face the idea of starting a diet, but I so need to. I was supposed to go for my Pap in March, but didn't want my PCP (that got me this surgery) to see my weight gain. Silly I know, but its the truth. So what do you think it is that is taking you back to your old ways? Are you in a support group? Is there anything I can do for you? Rachel
lacmike
on 7/8/07 2:17 am - York, PA
Donna, We are all in the same boat, well most of us....I am 20 lbs heavier than my lowest weight and I hate it only because my clothes do not fit well. I weigh about 155 and would love to get it off but my family and friends think I look much better with it on. I am not eating bad except for those dreaded rice cakes. I can eat an entire bag....OH YES! My problem is that I do not eat enough during the day because I am so busy but not exercising that much and since I sold my house and moved into the apartment I really do not have much maintenance to keep me active so I am living a more sedintary life... My weight is also mostly coming around the middle and the thighs and I always had a waist line. I just have to try really hard to start eating more frequently and better foods. Lori
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 513 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 776 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 710 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 786 views