Using a supplement to help your tool.....

Jaime_C
on 4/28/06 7:05 pm - Moreno Valley, CA
Hi, Rachel! I lost what I gained living in hotels while Shannon was in the hospital (my daughter was paralyzed this summer) but then, now I seem to be gaining since my own emergency surgery a couple weeks ago... they had to remove 5 disks from my neck and put in a plate thru the front, and then thru the back, fuse C4-T1 ... so now I have 5 on top, an 5 fused below!! Apparently the diseased disks damaged my spinal cord permanently, and so onward the journey goes. I think isometric bed exercises and not eating sugar keep me the same weight I've been almost two years. I had hoped to lose more, but it seems 160 is my weight for now, down only 70 lbs from my top weight. Jaime
Larakatya
on 5/17/06 1:55 pm - Twin Cities, MN
I'm so sorry to read I'm not the only one with extreme makeover:spine edition in my life. My back surgery was no where near as intense as yours, but the pain is no joke. I was blessed that we got my disc removed before it caused too much permanent damage (still numbness, but no more intense leg agony and only minor weakness.) I'm wishing you well, and feel free to email me anytime. ~Lara
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views