My 299 WOW

JenWilBeSkinE
on 5/8/06 4:35 am - Peculiar, MO
Scale said 299 today! I am happy. How weird, I can be happy at 299. But I'm out of 300's. Yes they might come back for a day or so some time but I've seen the other side of 300lbs. WOOOOHOOOO So from March 20th, at 343 till now at 299! I think that's pretty good. Down from a 34 top to a 24-26 top. And down from a 34 bottom (skirts and dresses only is what I wear) to a 30 and some 28's. Life is very good. I've had to get new jean skirts because mine are all 4 inches too big. I'm spending my hubby's money left and right but I'm having too much fun doing it and he is happy for me too. Someone on Ebay is gonna be really happy finding all these great clothes someday!
Sondra J. S.
on 5/8/06 5:00 am - Show Low, AZ
Hi Jennifer, Yay and WOOT WOOT!!!! WOO HOO!!! Way to go!!!! :tounge: to those pesky 300's he hee!!!! A huge to you darlin' 300's them away and the night away, with DH C O N G R A T S!!!! Sondra, 315/260/150
Melissa P.
on 5/8/06 5:03 am - Aurora, IL
Congrats. I am selling my old clothes on ebay, and also buying new ones there too!
Stephanie Smiles
on 5/8/06 6:28 am - My Town, NH
Jennifer, congratulations on such a great milestone! You've made excellent progress! Keep up the great work and keep trading those skirts in for smaller sizes. - Stephanie
Tina K
on 5/8/06 7:08 am - Central, NY
Yeah Jennifer!! The 200's are great! Congrats to you girlfriend! Enjoy shopping. Hugs, Tina http://www.wls.tinakulesa.com 315/268/140
timsdanni
on 5/8/06 11:52 am - Ft Stewart, GA
Oh what a WOW!!! I am so happy for you and chasing you right down the scale - I hit 319 and was excited LOL can't wait to see the 200s with you have lots of fun with new clothes - btw my walmart had some CUTE jean skirts for not to bad price wise and they are nice and long and modest (I have way to much back side for anything other than modest LOL) Danni
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views