anyone buying tv dinners? and proud of me

timsdanni
on 5/8/06 1:33 am - Ft Stewart, GA
I wanted lassona and an easy meal so I got weigh****chers lassona - after eating on it for 2 meals I fed the other half to my 3yo - who eat it in about 2 mins LOL 1/4 of it was very filling - I honestly figured I would eat half per sitting and this am I was starved and there was 3/4s of it left I thought I will just eat till I get full I can aford the calories today. I ate another 1/4 of it and was full - not full but just comfortably full what a wonderfull feeling!! I am learning to use mr pouch the tool in the right way - I am proud of me Danni
Darlene X
on 5/8/06 1:53 am - Maricopa, AZ
Ive tried several Lean Cuisine meals--- just meat & vegetable ones... Ive always found the meat to be dry, didnt taste very good, and I couldnt eat much... so stopped eating them. I still have quite a few in the freezer.... maybe for days when I really don't have anything else LOL Im avoiding pasta, thats a big weakness for me.... Darlene 338/272/170
Shana M.
on 5/8/06 3:26 am - KY
I eat weigh****chers and lean cuisine meals often. I will get one with meat in it and usually eat all the meat out of it. Like the little weigh****chers chicken fettucine alfredo. I nuke it and concentrate on the chicken, that's where all the protein is anyway! If I get all the chicken (or most) down in one meal, I really feel like I've accomplished something! It's faster and not nearly as messy to my kitchen versus cooking my own chicken breast. Since I make 3 meals a night (hubby, son, and myself) my meal usually needs to be the easiest and I've already used all the pans!! Congrats on using your tool right! You definitely can eat those meals and use it, jus****ch which ones you get. Try and stay away from all carb ones. SLM 2 months - 55 pounds!
Tina K
on 5/8/06 7:03 am - Central, NY
I've had both Lean Cuisine and South Beach frozen meals. The only one that didn't settle too well for me was a Swedish Meatball one from Lean Cuisine. I eat about a quarter of any given meal (avoiding any pasta or rice) and either my daughter, husband or dog get the rest. Tina http://www.wls.tinakulesa.com 315/268/140
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views