My pants are falling down!!

Darlene X
on 5/8/06 2:03 am - Maricopa, AZ
Kind of an embaressing WOW, but yeah, Im wearing one of my few pants I can wear to work, they have no elastic or anything, just button up... the fabric is kind of shear... and ummm Im walking around holding my pants up to stop them from falling. Plus no one has a safety pin handy when I need it!!!! LOL I have to stop by Lane Bryant tonight and get a couple pairs of pants I can wear to work, plus some new underwear.... TMI follows: uhhh Aunt Flo is visiting and my panties are too big, not exactly great to keep a pad nice n tight LOL Darlene 7 weeks today -66lbs.
sparkles
on 5/8/06 3:16 am - North Richland Hills, TX
Darlene, You crack me up! I'm 6 weeks today and have lost 45lbs... (12 pre op and 33 post op). I have to ask .. are you excersizing? I would love to be getting in more losing right now.... I know we all go differently.. anyways... Congrats on your clothes falling off!
Darlene X
on 5/8/06 3:30 am - Maricopa, AZ
UGH... To be honest... no I have not been exercising. Im bad I know. The tummy pain didn't subside till about 4 weeks, I waited for that then slacked off a little, then got sick with strep throat and haven't had any energy the last week & 1/2. I plan on starting once Im 100% well from this stupid strep. I think I just have a good young metabolism. Im only 24, and don't have a huge history of yo-yo dieting... though I am a little worried it's coming off too fast... I have an appointment with my surgeon next week anyway, Im gonna talk to him then. Darlene
sparkles
on 5/8/06 3:42 am - North Richland Hills, TX
We are the same age! I want my pants to fall down!
Stephanie Smiles
on 5/8/06 3:36 am - My Town, NH
Whooo hooo Darlene! Be careful about dancing in the hallways at work! You might put on more of a show than you would like. Keep up the great work! - Stephanie
Darlene X
on 5/8/06 3:44 am - Maricopa, AZ
LOL Thanks Stephanie... There will be NO dancing here!!! They would honestly be at my ankles hahaha. After today I can't wear these pants ever again... they are Torrid 26's, so I think I may look at some 22's tonight!
Tina K
on 5/8/06 7:06 am - Central, NY
Yeah Darlene! That's fantastic news! Now I want my pants to fall down! Tina http://www.wls.tinakulesa.com 3158268/140
BabyRuth2u
on 5/8/06 10:02 am - Pittsburgh, PA
My husband is here laughing at your post Darlene because I had the same thing going on. I was/am in the same situation Aunt Flo wise this week. I was just telling him yesterday it was a good thing that I had some underwear I had bought before that were a smaller size that I havent wore for a while. They fit really nice now. I wouldn't have had much luck this week holding things in place with my old underwear, they are too big and things would just go flopping around. LOL He read your post and was hysterical! Enjoy your new pants for work. Let us know the size difference you end up getting! It's going to be so fun! I love shopping for smaller sizes!
alaskanbat
on 5/8/06 4:05 pm - Wasilla, AK
Hey Darlene... I was at the OH store and saw these. Of course I thought of you! LOL http://obesityhelpstore.com/?pagename=DisplayProducts&category=Apparel Patti
Darlene X
on 5/9/06 1:46 am - Maricopa, AZ
LOL My husband wears suspenders and said I need some! The pants are too big through my legs and butt anyway... time to retire them, otherwise I'll look like a clown with baggy pants
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views