Has anyone taken a capsule yet?

goldloxx
on 5/7/06 1:06 pm - Glendale, CA
I miss taking my probiotics - I always took Natren Healthy Trinity. They come in capsule form. I am afraid to take a capsule and wondered if any of you have taken one and what happened. Just to experiment, I put one in a glass of warm water. It seemed to dissolve OK with some of it kind of remaining in pieces. I obviously don't want capsule pieces to get stuck. Has anyone taken capsules? By any chance (slim though it may be) has anyone taken Natren Healthy Trinity capsules? Thank you! Thank you! I really appreciate all of you and am so grateful to have this forum to learn, grow and share. Laura in L.A.
JanM
on 5/7/06 1:10 pm - Urbandale, IA
I take Effexor SR - 2 150mg capsules each morning and they aren't small. I started them in the hospital on the 2nd post-op day. As long as I take them one at a time I do fine. No problems whatsoever! Jan Marie
timsdanni
on 5/7/06 9:40 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
my galblader pill is a capsule and I have no problem with it I can only take one pill/capsule ever hour or so regardless of how tiny - I mean one bc pill and one viteman is to much in less than an hour - mr pouch is crabby about that I guess my solution is to have differnt bottles of pills at differnt places in the house so I see them all day and take differnt stuff in differnt places LOL galbalder at the computer, prenates by the bed, bc in the bathroom danni
Melissa P.
on 5/7/06 10:32 pm - Aurora, IL
I have taken tyenol gel caps, and they were fine. My doctor said anything that is not on the list of medicins that we cannot have is fine. He said all capsulels, and gel caps are ok. Just no time released meds.
revcindyjh
on 5/8/06 12:27 am - Highland, CA
RNY on 03/13/06 with
I take prozac (which is in capsule form) and have taken it since the day after my surgery with no problems.
RebekaA
on 5/8/06 3:07 am - Inland Empire, CA
I take Benadyrl all the time and it goes down fine. I have also taken pill form vits and calcium which went down pretty hard, but i would think you'd be ok with capsules. I was also told that after 1 month, you could take anything that was allowed as long as it agreed with you
Sondra J. S.
on 5/8/06 3:23 am - Show Low, AZ
Hi, I take, Actigal twice a day which is a capsule since the week after my surgery, and I also take Topamax twice a day for sleep seizures and migraines, and Vitamin B1, and I also take my Flintstones 2 twice a day (chewable) and Citrical chewable calcium twice a day, everyday. I have no problems with any of them, and I get them all down within a 2 min period. Good luck with your meds and vitamins!!!! Sondra, 315/260/150
Beckers
on 5/8/06 7:53 am - Cottage Grove, OR
Sondra- Which B1 vitamin do you take? My doctor says I'm low in B1, and they will give me a SHOT in June at my next visit if I don't get my B1 in my system. NO SHOTS!! My doctor said to just take a 10-50 (at most) B1 supplement, but I'm having a hard time finding a low level B1 vitamin...
ddove74
on 5/8/06 5:47 am - Burbank, CA
Hi Laura: Yes, I've taken capsules. When Dr. Quilici prescribes your Actigall, it is in capsule form. I've had no problems and you should be fine too. I just know that you are to wait until week for to take any pills. I believe you are past that. How are you doing otherwise. I hope all is well. Take care ~Danielle
Beckers
on 5/8/06 7:56 am - Cottage Grove, OR
Laura- My bariatric surgeon prescribed Prilosec in capsule form after surgery, for 60 days, and I've been taking them once a day since the surgery. No problems whatsoever I also take all my night pills (calcium "horse"pill, bc pill, prilosec capsule, Biotin for my hair, etc...) at once, within a 10 min. time (for swallowing liquid reasons), and I've been fine. Rebecca 269/252?/226/150
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views