Two Months Post-Op!

Rick A.
on 5/7/06 1:22 pm - Far Northern, CA
Hi Stephanie, Hope you don't mind a guy's two cents worth. I had my surgery on March 20th. From weeks four through six I went without losing anything and actually gained a pound or two during that time. The thing I noticed during that period was that I lost inches and could tell the difference in my clothing. I am somewhat frustrated because I was always told that the weigh just falls off. Ya right. I think I have worked for what I have lost. I walk at least 2 miles a day and I get in all my water. I also am frustrated because as a guy I am suppose to loose more quickly, I just haven't seen it happen yet. I lost 39 pounds before surgery and now 7 weeks later I have lost 26 pounds more. I'm not complaining, but I had hoped it would be quicker this early on. I hope things are going good for you and you meet your expectations. Rick
Stephanie Smiles
on 5/8/06 3:31 am - My Town, NH
Hi Rick. Thanks so much for your reply. All comments from males, females and other species are always welcome! I feel your frustration. When you are working at something as diligently as we are, you want to see immediate results. I guess we just need to follow the rules in the best way that we can and feel confident in our tool. It sounds like you are doing quite well! Keep up the great work and let us know how you are progressing. - Stephanie
jennb40
on 5/7/06 8:57 pm - Nashua, NH
Hi Stephanie...you look MA....ve...lous!!!! You are doing great and glad you are feeling well and looking GOOD!!!! Have a good week at work! Barbara
Stephanie Smiles
on 5/8/06 3:33 am - My Town, NH
Barbara, thank you bunches! I AM feeling good and am thankful for that every day. I hope your week is great and that you are enjoying this amazing weather we are having. I bought a new car on Saturday and must confess that I would much rather be out joyriding than inside my office toiling away! Oh well, have to pay for that car somehow. Hugs, Stephanie
ddove74
on 5/8/06 6:00 am - Burbank, CA
Hello Stephanie: I just wanted to Congratulate you on a job well done. You are doing wonderfully! Also, I just love your profile. The layout is beautiful. How did you get such a great layout? Anyway, keep up the amazing job. Best regards, ~Danielle 329/275/175
Stephanie Smiles
on 5/8/06 6:22 am - My Town, NH
Danielle, thanks for the congrats! Look at you!!! You're doing amazingly well too! My profile is courtesy of the HTML folks at OH. I don't believe they are taking any more requests for "profile sprucing" at this time. I understand that as the "new" site evolves, we will be able to do some of this ourselves in our profiles. When that happens, my cute kittens on books will disappear and I'll have to create my own fun stuff. Enjoy the day! - Stephanie
Beckers
on 5/8/06 7:31 am - Cottage Grove, OR
Stephanie- I DO use Photobucket.com for my pics, and I have 3 pics in my album at Photobucket. However, when I go into my profile page on OH, I have only 2 spots for pics, there is no way to put 3 pics in... Well, I guess I'll just have to wait until the message board is done being revamped. Rebecca
thin2be
on 5/8/06 8:16 am - Houston, TX
I think you are doing awesome. It is especially motivating and exciting to see people in the same place in the journey, don't you think? Congratulations on a successful two month journey. Two sizes in two months is awesome--keep it up! Phyllis
Stephanie Smiles
on 5/8/06 10:28 am - My Town, NH
Hi Phyllis. It is great to see the progress of all of us who had surgery in March. Quite motivating indeed! You're doing great as well. Thanks for the words of encouragement! - Stephanie
Mary M.
on 5/8/06 10:00 am - Livonia, MI
Time is passing so fast before you know it you will be at goal! You look great and are really doing a wonderful job. Congrats, Mary
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views