Two Months Post-Op!

Stephanie Smiles
on 5/7/06 11:00 am - My Town, NH
Hello March friends. Today, I am two months post-op. I feel pretty good and am happy to have two months under my belt. An update and 2 month post-op pictures are posted in my profile. Everyone is doing so well and I'm grateful for all of the support provided here on our MARCHERS board! Hugs, Stephanie
revcindyjh
on 5/7/06 11:37 am - Highland, CA
RNY on 03/13/06 with
Congratulations! BTW, I went to you profile and smiled to hear Natasha Bedingfield's "Unwritten." That has been my theme song of late too. It is certainly appropraite after WLS, that's for sure!
revcindyjh
on 5/7/06 11:53 am - Highland, CA
RNY on 03/13/06 with
P.S. From your journal -- "It's difficult to feel good about 65 pounds when you still have 130 more to lose. I try to stay positive...." Think of it this way -- you are one third of the way to your goal. 65 lbs is exactly one third of the 195 that you want to lose. One third of the way.....that's a pretty big chunk in my book.
Stephanie Smiles
on 5/8/06 3:20 am - My Town, NH
Thanks Cindy. I hadn't thought of it that way. It IS good to know that I'm one third of the way there. Thanks so much! - Stephanie
Beckers
on 5/7/06 11:58 am - Cottage Grove, OR
Stephanie- You're looking great! Your profile is fantastic! How do people post more than 2 pics on their profile? Everytime I go to my profile page to add photos, it only has 2 spots to put photos... Rebecca
Stephanie Smiles
on 5/8/06 3:24 am - My Town, NH
Hi Rebecca. Thanks so much! I use www.photobucket.com to post photos. Once your photos are sized and posted at photobucket, you can just paste the html code into your profile and your pictures will show up! Pinalope typically posts the directions everyday on the main message board. I hope that helps! - Stephanie
Tina K
on 5/7/06 12:30 pm - Central, NY
Stephanie, You look amazing!!! 65 pounds in two months is fantastic. Keep up the good work! Hugs, Tina http//www.wls.tinakulesa.com 314/268/140
Stephanie Smiles
on 5/8/06 3:26 am - My Town, NH
Thanks Tina! Just to clarify, I've lost 31 pounds in 2 months. That combined with my pre-surgery weight loss of 34 pounds gets me to the 65 pound total weight loss! I wish I could lose 65 pounds in two months!!! But as long as I'm losing I'll be happy. - Stephanie
sparkles
on 5/7/06 12:45 pm - North Richland Hills, TX
Stephanie, Keep it up!!! Girl you are well on your way! I'm so excited for you!
Stephanie Smiles
on 5/8/06 3:27 am - My Town, NH
Thanks! You're doing so well too. - Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!