broke platue and hit next goal

timsdanni
on 5/6/06 11:10 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
Thank you Lord I am finally under 320 I am 319!!!!!!! after 11 days at 322 I droped 3 pounds overnight and this was after my wonderful supportive torture loving arobics ( I at her feet now ) instructor had me JOG yesterday - even my boobs hurt! can you imagine a 320 pound woman jogging around the gym??? but it was worth it I HIT MY GOAL AND BROKE MY PLATUE!!!! can you tell I am a bit excited over this LOL Danni 372/319/170
Melissa P.
on 5/6/06 11:16 pm - Aurora, IL
Danni, Congrats! Get yourself a sports bra like mine. I got it at Wal-mart. It snaps in the front and is made out of spandex and soething else. It holds your chest in no matter what you do. This will prevent the pain, or a black eye!
jennb40
on 5/6/06 11:16 pm - Nashua, NH
Congratulations Danni....and I think a 320 pound woman jogging aorund anything needs many !!!! You go girl and congrats on breaking that plateau!!! You are an inspiration to us all! Keep up the good work....next year you can jog in S-P-A-N-D-E-X!!!! AND then all the men will the !!! Barbara
timsdanni
on 5/6/06 11:21 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
LOL at men clapping LOL I am thinking spandex before next sat -covered by work out clotehs so as not to scare anyone thanks ya'll need those claps and cheers this am Danni
BabyRuth2u
on 5/7/06 2:24 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Congratulations! woohoo, that is great. You're doing so good! I think I might hold off on jogging, cant imagine I could do that! Keep up the good work, you are so close to getting under that 300, you'll be there before you know it!!
RebekaA
on 5/7/06 4:47 am - Inland Empire, CA
That is so great!!!! Congrats to you and good job keeping up the hard work and busting that plateu!!!! WTG!!! I'm doing a happy for you! (the happy dance burns calories, right?)
Rilabie_Chime
on 5/7/06 5:10 am - Littlerock, CA
that is so awesome!! Congrats on breakin the platue! You have every right to be excited.
Beckers
on 5/7/06 6:05 am - Cottage Grove, OR
Danni- You've given us "stallers" some HOPE YAY for breaking the plateau!! Rebecca M. 269/252/226/150 before surgery date/day of surgery/now/goal
chozen V.
on 5/7/06 6:55 am - st louis, MO
CONGRATS
miminjoey
on 5/7/06 8:23 am - Fort Bragg, NC
That is great news...way to go!!! Mimi
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views