What vitamins do you take?

Stephanie Smiles
on 5/7/06 10:38 am - My Town, NH
Hi Barbara. My vitamin/pill schedule looks like this: First thing in the morning: 1 Citrical Chew (Chocolate Mint!) Around 10:00 a.m.: 1- B12 (500 mcg), 1 Chewable Multivitamin (Walmart store brand), 1- VitronC (Iron Ferrous Fumerate 200 mg and Vitamin C 125 mg), 1 Actigall (300 mg to prevent kidney stones), and one Pepcid AC (20 mg to prevent an ulcer). Noon: 1 Citrical Chew (Chocolate Mint) Before Bed: 1 Citrical Chew (Chocolate Mint), 1 Actigall (300 mg) and 1 Pepcid AC (20 mg) The Actigall is a six month prescription. I am able to stop taking the Pepcid AC after two months but am scared to do so! I was taking the Citrical Petites, but my nutrtionist said that I needed to take 2 tablets, 3 times per day in order to get the 1200 mgs in each day. I just couldn't swallow that many so I'm taking the chews at the moment. I hope to be able to switch back to the Petites in a little while. The chews can be expensive but they are so easy to digest and don't get stuck!!! I was told NOT to take the calcium with anything else OR with food. The box of chews, though, says they are fine to take with food. Yikes! There are so many conflicting pieces of information. It's confusing sometimes! Thanks for posting this thread, Barbara. It's great to see what others are doing. - Stephanie
Beckers
on 5/8/06 8:03 am - Cottage Grove, OR
Where do you find the Chocolate Mint Citracal chews??? My store has chocolate only, and I was afraid of the sugar in it, but it seems many of us take these, so I should be ok... Rebecca 269/252/226/150
goldloxx
on 5/7/06 1:02 pm - Glendale, CA
I love the Tropical Oasis vitamins. AM and PM - I take 1T Tropical Oasis liquid multi vitamin & mineral throughout the day - 3X I take 1tsp Tropical Oasis calcium/mag/vit D (it tastes like lemon yogurt and is delicious! I keep a bottle at home and one in my little fridge in my office) 1 B-12/folic sublingual daily Iron only with my period I'm interested in adding some of the other vitamins that some of you are taking (like the dry E & stuff). I can't find the citracal chews anywhere - has anyone in the Los Angeles area found them???? This is a good subject. Thank you for bringing it up. Laura
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views