*** 04/21, What did ya eat? ***

Darlene X
on 4/21/06 5:42 am - Maricopa, AZ
I try to post this early for all the east coasters. That's why Ive never had dinner when I post--- it's only about 1pm here in AZ. Started off good with liquids again, 2 bottles down, 2 more to go and I have plenty of time. I'm wearing a pair of my pants that are starting to get pretty baggy!!! YAY. I don't know how much longer I'll be able to wear them because soon they will slip right off. I'm going shopping tonight for an outfit to wear to our support group "Spring Fling"--Think of it like a WLS prom. I hope I can find something I like, it's next Friday--- I put it off because I didn't know what size I'd be wearing. Breakfast: 2-3oz cottage cheese & 2 medium strawberries (8g) Snack: 4 whole grain Melba snacks w/ a wedge of Laughing cow lite spread over them, and a thin ½ slice of tomato on each melba toast. (3g) Lunch: Lean Cuisine Meatloaf & Mashed potatoes. I ate about 1/3 of the small piece of meatloaf, and a few forks of the mashed potatoes. It wasn't very good, not enough gravy so the meat tended to be dry. I just needed something quick today. (10g) Snack: ½ South Beach Diet Protein Bar (10g) Dinner: Hubby wants crab. So I'll probably have a few oz of King crab cooked with a little butter and garlic. I want some veggies too, thinking maybe cauliflower with a little cheese. (7g) I love the Laughing cow lite, but it's getting a little expensive so last night Hubby and I bought some light cream cheese and we've been experimenting making our own cheese spreads. We mixed a packet of cream cheese w/ some diced chives & spring onion. It was very yummy. I have some crushed pineapple, which goes sooo good with cream cheese, so thinking about using that for something.
BabyRuth2u
on 4/21/06 10:00 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Breakfast: Finished the leftover 1/2 of small Wendy's Chili; 3/4 oz LF white cheddar cheese on cracker; unsweetended applesauce tbs to take med. Mid Morn: Protein shake 23 gm Lunch: 2 oz leftover cod; 1/2 broccli cooked; 1 oz or so of leftover cream of mushroom soup. Dinner: The topping off of a small slice of sausage pizza; about 1-1/2 oz of gyro meat After dinner had my unsweetened applesauce to take my med Just had a sugar free Popsicle.
Alice T.
on 4/26/06 12:49 pm - Lee's Summit, MO
I haven't hear dof them but I had my surgery at Tallgrass in Topeka. I know they do lap bands. Let me know if you need more info. Alice
sparkles
on 4/21/06 11:37 am - North Richland Hills, TX
Today was my first day on foods. I've been on a full liquid diet up till now. For lunch I had 4 slices of sandwich meat (ham). For dinner I had 2 oz of fish and some mashed potatoes. I'm still getting into the swing of things.. and keep forgetting my vitamins... lol. I'm on an antibioti****il the end of next week.. and it causes problems with vitamins anyways... so, I'll do my best with them.
timsdanni
on 4/21/06 11:47 am - Ft Stewart, GA
protien shake grapes - 8 of them (4 may still be in the lunch bag in my purse- will look LOL) 3/4 oz laughing cow cheese 9 shrimp (3 differnt meals ) 2 peices of california roll 2nd protien shake got all my pills in so far - need my prenate at bedtime and I am done - have had almost 2 litters of water so far - still thirsty Danni
mmeyerssr
on 4/28/06 3:34 am - Ozawkie, KS
Racheal from Tall Grass called me this morning to give me an update. They are still doing some required data entry and St Francis still has 2 positions they must fill before the requirments are met. They are hoping to have this done by the end of June. One interesting tid bit she gave me was that once application has been made the rules of those incharge of this centre of excelence stuff say that the inspection must happen in 4-5 weeks. The unknown here is how long after the inspection it will take to actualy get the certification. It would seem to me though that if the rules say the inspection has to occur in a timely manner, then the rest should follow suite.
SweetMammysSP
on 6/28/06 9:10 pm - Somewhere, CO
HI My Pal Oh good glad you received your goodies. I got myself one of those photo albums too. I thought they were nice. Take care and have a HAPPY 4th of JULY !!! Hugs Your Pal
Beckers
on 4/21/06 12:16 pm - Cottage Grove, OR
B- 1 scrambled egg with cheese L- 2 oz. tuna salad, 3 soy crisps D- 2 oz. broiled catfish w/ cajun seasoning in between meals, protein drinks, but today I've done very poorly with my liquids, and I have some work to do tonight I'm going to down some "shots" of ProStat64 to up my protein for today... Rebecca M. 269/stuck at 232 /150 goal
(deactivated member)
on 5/1/06 6:08 am
Oh wow that seems like good news. Everyone keep crossing your fingers that it is going to happen for us.
Stephanie Smiles
on 4/21/06 12:29 pm - My Town, NH
Here's my intake: Breakfast - 3 oz ground turkey burger with 1 oz of light cheddar melted and five sliced strawberries Lunch - 3 oz of deli roast beef and 2 wedges Laughing Cow cheese Dinner - 3 oz chicken, 1/4 cup of roasted red potatoes, 1/4 cup of lettuce, cucumbers, mushrooms and tomato...otherwise known as salad! Snack - 1 NSA Fudgsicle Tons of water today. I can't seem to quench my thirst lately. - Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 748 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views