Kind of a WOW

Darlene X
on 5/5/06 8:18 am - Maricopa, AZ
Seeing everyone else is posting them, I thought I may post something that happened Wednesday. I went to the doctor for my strep throat. There are about 15 doctors in the office I go to, and I asked for whoever was available... cause I needed in that day. They gave me Jason, he is very sweet--- I saw him about a year ago when I had a sinus infection. At that time we discussed blood pressure, Ive always had high blood pressure for as long as I can remember, and a girl in her early 20's shouldn't have high blood pressure, anyway he wanted me to keep an eye on it and come back perhaps for drugs to help lower it. Well I don't like doctors so never went back hehehe.... So I go to my appt, and they take my blood pressure--- ABSOLUTELY normal!!!!!! So when Jason comes in, he is checking me over, looking at my chart and stuff... and says WOW look at your blood pressure, it's great... have you been taking medication? I proudly said NO, I guess it's the weight loss! he was very impressed! Ok, thats my long WOW LOL Darlene 338/275/170
timsdanni
on 5/5/06 10:22 am - Ft Stewart, GA
awsome!!!
Beckers
on 5/5/06 12:22 pm - Cottage Grove, OR
YAY Darlene! I had a similar WOW on the same day, with blood pressure and the doctor's office. I went in for my normal check up, and they always make you take your own blood pressure at the automated machine. They have 2 machines, one with a LARGE cuff for larger people, and one with a NORMAL sized cuff for "normal" sized people... I took my bp TWICE with the large cuff one, and it wouldn't wor****pt saying "test failed" or something... so I asked a nearby health asst. guy if this machine was broken, and he said, "Mam, you're using the large-cuffed machine. That's for bigger people. You need to use that other machine (pointing to the "normal" cuffed machine)." So I tell him, "I AM a big person! I've always used the big-people's machine..." but he assured me I was too small to use the large-cuffed machine. So I used the normal people's machine, and it worked. BP was 106/66. I guess that's pretty good I felt good! So, there's my long WOW, too! LOL Rebecca 269/226/150
Tina K
on 5/5/06 1:19 pm - Central, NY
Whooo hooo Girl! That's awesome! Wow moments make everything worth it. Hugs, Tina http://www.wls.tinakulesa.com 315/268/140
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views